Monday, January 21, 2008

BIRTHDAY TO ME






















































02   I started working today, seriously I did not look forward to it at all. Dressed in Calvin Klein Shirt I bought at Bandung, with black pant, accompany decent looking hairstyle, I was ready for the challenges I WAS going to face. 



After that, I drove my mum and dad to the homeopathic clinic at tradehub 21 @ Jurong East for awhile. I was quite tired actually but responsibility is too big for me and I could feel it. 



Does ageing take its toll and I start losing my energy and stamina.IS ageing brutal? 





Signs of <strong>andropause</strong> is when men notice a gradual loss of energy, decreased stamina, loss of libido, sexual dysfunction and the dreaded “middle age bulge”. It is scary.



After that, I took a long nap that I almost missed the dinner appointment with my close friends. It took a while for me to wake up and get ready. It was raining still.



I took taxi to Takashinmaya S.C. which cost me about $24. I walked to the Seoul Garden and met Richard. We went inside and waited for Chen Xing to arrived from his workplace at Ubi.



Richard smsed me that no one would like to celebrate his/her birthday alone. 



Chen xing, always came with ever dramatic events. Today he confronted this uncle for pointing middle finger at him at carpark at Paragon. He even took a picture of him using camphone and asked him to come out to settle but that guy did not even bothered him. THe reasone that guy did on him because he took sweet time walking on the road, hogging the car.



We took all the barbeque food and some other cooked foor to eat. It cost three of us $77++ only. I tried cooking mee goreng for them using the limited space of hotplate. Surpisingly, the mee goreng taste good. 



Chen xing has japanese way of eating beef. Firstly, dip the beef on the hot soup, for us, we choose tom yam soup base, then quickly dipped on raw egg batter and eat straight away.



It had been a long time I ate raw eggs during my workout regime.I hate the smell and it was really hard to swallow those thick stuff through the mouth. 



we stayed from 8.30pm to close of the Seoul Garden. I believed we wasted a lot. 



Then we digested our stomach by walking along the Orchard Road, enjoying the christmas decorations before they started to be taken out. We stopped outside Esprit Shop and sat down and did people-watching while chatting about taking holidays and life as per normal.



I am sad not because I did not get any birthday present, but I am sad because things happened almost everyday which really drained me too much that I lose my optimism.

Pictures

New hairstyle for New Year - Young looking and clean image
The last xmas
decoration before being taken down later
Watching TV console while waiting for my
friends to buy ciggies

Then at 12 midmight, we went back home as the next day we need to work. 



Before I was heading to sleep, my mum said to me:



"I am still sick and cannot move around much, but the only I can offer is a kiss from me"



She kissed me on my cheek and went back home.



So sweetness.


Esjay
Danial

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style