Monday, July 02, 2007

Youth Day

Today was a holiday for me. I woke up at 10am and saw a very beautiful day to have a golden tan. I skipped the tanning and accompanied my mum to buy grocery at Sheng Shiong Supermarket at Jurong Bowl.

Again, I paid for the household grocery, I suggested that we should go to Johore Bahru to buy groceries and other necessities there because they were cheap there.

After that, I went to King Albert Park McDonald to do lesson plan as well as to kill time for the appointment later.

I took bus 174 and dropped at city hall, intending to have a dinner there but somehow I decided to have one with Herwan later in Bugis. I walked around the bugis aimlessly and with stomach crumbling like hell.

I could not take it and had a Nasi Goreng Indonesian at the basement of Bugis Junction while waiting for him at 8pm.

Then we met up in front of the ticket counter of cineplex , with intention to watch Transformer movie. The whole shows were sold out. We had a good dinner at Fish & Co. Restaurant.

>



The best part of having dinner there was actually to observe someone's birthday celebration in Fish & Co.'s way. The waiters would inform the diners there was a birthday person in the house and they would give cheers to the person. The good thing, that person has a birthday cake, a song and sparkle.

I did not have such birthday celebration, except giving one to my friends. I wised to have one, a sweet surpise for me one day.

Then after that we went back home.

Sometimes, it was so hard to tell your personal hidden secret about yourself to someone whom you likes/loves much. We have fear of hurting other while being rejected by own dark secret.

Thinking about the possibility of losing someone you love is devastating, not to mention hurtful. Sometimes, we have to tell the truth at the start of the new relationship before going deep.

It is up to other party to accept and make decision before we are drowned by own conscience. Then we feel relieved after telling the truth even though we did not predict the future or outcome.

If we are open-minded, we should learn to respect each other

>

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style