Friday, July 27, 2007

Catching up with group of 3

Today I fetch Richard at Lakeside MRT station and decide to drive to Changi Village for a dinner. GOing to east at 7pm was really a bad idea because the traffic was super slow due to peak hour and the reaching to east took more than one hour.

Then, two motherf***er - taxi driver and lorry driver put high beams on me without any reason. Maybe I was cutting their lane abruptly at certain point respectively.

I thought that was quite rude to do that, it really temporarily blinded my vision. I pumped petrol and pump air to my tyres at Shell station near Pasir Ris area. Then we went to Changi Village. We secure the seat, I went to line up at the other Nasi lemak Stall. I did not go to International Stall, despite reviews about them being the best nasi lemak in the east.

I still have to line up for the other stall. It was so furiating that one person can order 10 packets of Nasi Lemak. We ordered satays too while waiting for that guy.



The purpose of the this meeting is to bury the hatchet between two of them. I know Richard was a very forgiving person. After dinner, we walked around the changi village to enjoy the occasional aeroplanes flying and se breeze.

Then we decided to go to East Coast Park to chill out there. We went to McDonalds restaurant to have a supper. I have nice cafe latte and brownies at McCafe and enjoy the wireless service too. We all watch the youtube while enjoying the food.

At 3am, we went back home. I sent Richard home. Along the way, Zhenxing and I were racing against each other along AYE.

It was really an endorphine drive. I simply loved it to catch up with him and took over him.

Ego trip, right?

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style