Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spiderman

Today I was not feeling well. I needed to go home to clear my bowel. I was quite not in the mood to work but then today it was not that bad day except it ended late.

I rushed home, got changed and met Richard and Walter by the road, they were going to fetch me. We headed to Vivocity to catch some movies there while having a late lunch there.




Vivocity is the food heaven.

While in the cinema counter, we decided to watch the much-anticipated movie, spiderman 3. Surpisingly, even on weekday, the spiderman movies was fully seated until late night.

We just had the lunch at fig and olive restaurant. Walter wanted som spaghetti today so we just followed suit. I was not in the mood to eat much bigger portion. We chatted for awhile to decide on what's planned next. I decided to go to Minds cafe and had fun but somehow we ended up watching spidey 3 movie at jurong point after booking through phone.




We walked around the vivocity for awhile. It was a sense of freedom to go out on afternoon weekdays. But still, everywhere is crowded with people. I bumped into Alistair there too. It had been a long time I heard from him.Now we studied in NUS.



We drove to Jurong Point and get the tickets. We had about half hour so we decided to take a bite at kopi tiam. My stomach was giving me touble again so I skipped the eating.


We got the corner seat and enjoyed wtaching movie on WEEKDAY. It was quite a surpise that the place was really crowded. They did not need to work tommorow.

The duration of movie was two and half hour. I thought the highlights of the this spedey 3 movies were the introduction of the new bad characters such as venom, sandman, new goblin and of course Gewn stacy and Topher Grace. There might be hint of spiderman 4 because there is teaser appearance of Doctor Curt Connors who would become spidey's villain, lizardman.

Gwen is such a blonde but the it could be quite drag to watch action hero movie to turn into mushy love story, especially the change of peter parker's character- having bad boy persona which made the ladies go ga-ga over. a bit lame.

Just be prepared to get dizzy with flying here and there.

Then after movie, we went back home. One th way home, Walter wanted to go overseas with us again on June. Richard and I would decide later.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style