Saturday, March 03, 2007

Stealing in Class: Damn that thief

Nothing much today but to teach this class on utilities bill. They did not give much a headache today to me. I did my best and I hope that there was a learning from the students.

On the last two period, my mentor teacher gave some worksheet to revise on the mathematical practical solution from ten years series.Suddenly, one student informed us that he lost his calculator in class. It was just a matter of shortest time, he put on his table and it gone. My mentor told the class that those who had taken the calculator to play prank was to return it immediately because the coast of the calculator is not cheap.

Since no one admitted to it, she decided to call the discipline master to the class. Meanwhile, she gone to look for him, I kept on the watch out for any movement. Then, the form teacher, discipline master and she came and told the class that we need conduct a spot check on the individual's bag
(1) To ensure the innocence of each of the pupil
(2) To retrieve the calculator again( Duh!)

Few of them felt defensive about the whole situation, as if they were the suspect. It was not fun being treated like a criminal when one did not do anything wrong. I had been there and doen that. Being wrongly accused of stealing something during the class by other peers can be very nasty especially when I was easily bullied and naive during my secondary school.

I know that if you haven't done anything wrong so you have nothing to be ashamed of.

I checked their bags throughly and be careful with female students's bag in case I might robbed their privacy somehow. Three of us found nothing at all, although we knew the calculator was really still in the premise. We really found it unacceptable not to find the calculator.

I even suggested to ask the students to empty their school uniform's pocket just to play safe.

The form teacher said to them that they should know that the class was like that, they should be extra careful with their personal items and she would decide that she might not give them a treat for the promise by them was being breached.

The calculator was gone and nothing we could do much to get it back.

I went back home and took a long nap because I was really very tired and losing vitality. I woke up and have a dinner before my friend called me for a dinner. Actually I wanted to go to the Sheng Shiong Supermarket to buy some grocery. I can cook my own meal this week.

I fetched Walter and then drove to Sheng Shiong Sueprmarket and did my grocery shopping. then Walter packed mee rebus and then went to Richard's home to chill out at nearby block. We talked and had dinner untill 10.30pm.

I sent Walter home.

I did not achieved much today. I wasted time taking a long nap.

I need Vitality

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style