Saturday, March 24, 2007

300

I woke up late, I took a taxi to Orchard Road. I was late for meeting with lily and getting taxi at my area was difficult. I managed to get one after a long waiting and being patient. I met her at basic beauty shop at Heeren. It has been a long time we met up. We walked to cine leisure and settled down at Maestro Cafe. We had only one and half hours to catch up.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I order chocolate mint which I thought it was a good combination while lily had her usual hot drink. I decided to order brownies banana split. I always love brownies.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We did a catching up session while enjoying the dessert. When it was about the time, we went to cali gym and attended own classes. I had bodycombat while she had hip-hop classes. The class was packed as usual plus seeing those buffed bodied guys in gym, really made me so inferior. I hate it for my lack of discipline.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lily and I did a short weight training session before going home.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI waited for Walter to fetch me to then fetch Richard to go watch movies at Vivocity. I tried to use my Tibo GPS system while on his car. Since Wlater was late to fetch us and reaching to vivo at 10.30 and tried our luck to get the tickets for movie 300, almost impossible. True enough, we decided not to buy te tickets since the seats available were terrible.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketWe decided to go back to Jurong Point to watch 300. On the way there, the road was filled fallen dried leaves, seeing them dancing on the expressway was beautiful sight. Strangely, the leaves were everywhere from Clementi to Jurong.

We managed to get the ticket due to good seats. We bought three set of seafood platter from Long John silver restaurant. We decide to have our meal under the block across the road before the movie. I did not want to have mine at LJS because I saw my student and his family there.

At 12.05am, we watched the movie 300. My expectation of that movie was diappointing actually despite the great cinematography. Too many hot bods, chippendales, breasts, homoerotic , weird animal-like fuck and exaggerating scenes between 300 spartans and persian army made the movie weird. At least I know the idea of what to wear for Halloween - spartan warrior.

Then after movie, we started to critic the movies as usual while going to Boon Lay market for Nasi Lemak supper. We went to the usual spot at Jurong for meal and discuss about future overseas trip and entrepenuership project.

We went back at 5am.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style