Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fashion X

Today I met Joe at Paragon at 4.30pm to attend the fashion show by Max & Co. He had the invitations and invite me to join him and his friend, Steven to attend the show.

I got the sms from him to go to the make-up store first since the show had not started that early. The fashion shows were always delayed to certain time and I hate waiting time.

I saw him with his model friend inside, still in the midst of donning make-up for the show.

Then we all went down and secure the seat near the end of the runway platform. He told me that the fashion show only showcase female clothngs as he got a wrong information. I did not mind seeing babes doing the catwalk. So many beautiful females attended the show today.

20 minutes of runways and assortment of pastries and colourful drinks.

Fabulous.

Joe went to meet his friend first while Steven and I were window-shopping at Gucci Boutique. I loved the shades and the shoes....everything....but the prices turned me off, but not that much.

Then we walked to Far East plaze for a dinner, but ended up having one at Burger King as most of the restaurants and eating places were fully booked.

We chatted awhile while enjoying the food. Then we decided to go to Vivocity by MRT at harbourfront since it was launched only recently.Once we went there, the place was quite crowded but so many stores had not yet opened. We took some pictures despite the bad haze. We could not even see the Sentosa island.

Then, we went LRT and stopped at Clarked Quay. We walked to hooters restaurant where Joe needed to meet his colleagues beside th restaurant. There was a fashion show coming later. It had been a long time to see and associated with fashion industry

Models, beautiful clothing, bitchy working crew and superficiality.

It was kind of weird to be in the scene again. It had been a long time actually. Joe is actually the assistant to Fashion designer in singapore.Hence, he receive many invitations to all sort of fashion shows, runway and anything fashion-related events.

Seeing the him and other crews as well as the working system behind the scene, reminded me of the movie 'Devil wears Prada'. Seeing some familiar people in the industry, was the last things I want to see. I hate plastic people and I hate
being one.

Actually there was ibiza festival carry on along the clark quay.Hence the place was filled with masquerade and loud music. I loved the bold and glittery costumes and the night was lively and colourful.

Once the show was over, we proceeded to the Attica Club to watch the show inside.The good thing was we could go in free, thanks to Joe. The place was packed with good looking crowd. It had been a long time to enter club and kind of miss the feeling actually.

After watching the show, We had some drink first before heading back home. I just still felt so weird to attend such events. Maybe I am not used to the barbie doll lifestyle.

I m nobody in fashion.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style