Saturday, September 16, 2006

TOpO

Today morning, I was tasked to follow the NCC cadets students to chinese cemetery at Lornie Road to prepare themselves to train them of the topgraphy skills for the competition with similar terrain.

Today, I just wore bermuda and sleeveless tee.Before the departure from school, I had to meet my HOD who gave me some materials on how to set up exam paper as well as collect my textbook. Then we reached at the cemetery early.

I was so hungry actually, while they were having some briefing, I had a quick bite on mee goreng I bought at food stall nearby the school. Justin, the main trainer came with mosquito bites on his arms and body.

The students wished me luck with the hope that I would not get the same situation as him. Before the start of the mission, we are to stand in front of the cemetery and pray for respect.

Then we started to run, really run around. Damn, I should bring my textbook as well as bought small water instead. We just continued running to and fro everywhere and at times, I will switch over to other team to observe the kids' capability. Mr J told me to see and select the best ones for the competition.

Hence, I ran non-stop but of course I did stop for awhile to catch my breath. I was losing stamina now. They did well somehow and then we rest awhile before the trainers and I as well as the senior to conduct serious interview on each students to evaluate their personal attributes.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



All the bullshit, encouragement and jokes on them was quite fun. It made me like I was not even an authority at all.

Then the car horned at us and scolded us for obstructing the road. I knew we were wrong but it was not necessary to really shout rudely at us. I really did not know what I was thinking and spewed vulgarities at him but I did not think he would hear me.

He stopped and shouted at me ,I think. We all just ignored him but one of the trainer apologized him not because of me but the obstruction thingy. heck care! He must had a bad day.

Then we ended the session early and went back to school since Mr J wanted to assess final evaluation and the outcome from the training session justnow.

After that, I went back home and changed to meet Carl at Orchard Road.We bought the movie ticket: John Tucker Must die at Cineleisure and have a light bite there for awhile

We walked around and decided to bring him to the Esplanade and the famous tourist site, Merlion for phototaking session. Then we walked to Fullerton Hotel and boat Quay before going back to cineleisure for the movie.

We bought popcorn and enjoy the crappy movie to de-stress myself.

Then we had supper at kopitiam before going back home



Went to the lornie road for the topo thingy...run..then go home...meet carl...go to watch tucker must die..

home





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style