Monday, September 11, 2006

Official Day of School

Today is somehow becoming my first day of school. Equipped with loss of weight, new hairstyle and new wardrobe, I welcome Monday with smile. I am surpised with concern and care from the staffs as well as the students.

Today all of us had to go the hall for special assembly. It is to dedicate to one student who was just being cured of leukemia, died of car accident instead. His journey to combat the cancer end up short with sudden unnatural death. We all felt strong feeling about how life can be so unpredictable and fragile. The principal gave a speech and advice to take care of our precious life. I could relate to the situation as I just recovered from serious illness.

This week is actually the period of prelim examniation of 4/5th level. I was given a last minute work eg invigilation for secondary four class (E Maths).I hate paraphrasing the instructions to the class before the examination class, hence I use my own way to convey the message that cheating is serious offence.

When I thought I an trying to settle down for catching up, I was given a last minute relief teaching for secondary 2 class for chinese.

I really hate relief teaching because the students woould just make noise and do their own work which is mostly chatting. Today, I got so many personal questions from curious pupils which I tend not to entertain them mostly.

I punished few guys by demanding them to meet after class at 1.30pm because they made loud noise in the class. Then they started to plead and say sorry to me. Hence by giving them the chance, I told them to pick up the rubbish on the floor hence keeping the class clean and tidy.

I hate entering dirty class.

I confiscated one of the guy's handphone because he took the shot of me using his camphone. I hate people taking candid photos of me. So what the class keep telling me that I am such a handsome teacher, ain't no big deal. But I think it is wrong to take my picture without consent. One never know what they are going with the pictures especially they are much well-equipped with technological knowledge.

Then YT and I went for break for while. While eating the food, the principal came over and sit with us for a short chat. I was quite blessed to know that she really took concern about me. We talked about the morning assembly, the health and other matters.

Although today I did not have any remedial but I still went back at at same timing.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style