Friday, September 22, 2006

I hate friday

Friday is always the busy day of all the days in the week. I wore pink polo tee which I knew I was going to regret somehow about wearing it. We had a roller blading session early morning. This session, we learnt how to brake, but my blade did not have stopper. After sweating out, We all quickly back to the staff room and got ready for next class.

I was quite stressed today because I had not really prepared for the D&T class yet.The nightmare had came actually. I really at loss about teaching the topics and I need to finish my syllabus by two weeks.

I thought Mr L knew my incapability to teach today, hence he took over and teach the class smoothly. I felt so lousy and inferior to see him taking the class so well and smooth. I admitted that I tended to neglect D&T and focus more on maths but I could help much to learn the topic when I was so busy being tasked with many other jobs.

There is no such thing as free time now.

So many people kept calling and smsing me during lesson but I knew I needed to pick up one important call - my HOD's. Later, I met her for to discuss about the examination paper I set for secondary 3. So many mistake and changes I need to correct. I realise the importance of the allocation of marks for the examination paper to prevent the maximum numbers of failure.

She thought that my paper was quite tough since it covered almost all the subjects. I am such a menace to students.

Then I went to this class for the lesson but today I stood there like an idiot doing nothing while Ms L revised with the class which mostly of them did not pay much attention to. Some ( three of them) even brought PSP and played during the class. They used towel to shield the gameboard. They thought we were that stupid not to see. We just could not be bothered at all.

I just wanted to separate the class and did some revision with them.

Then the next class, I did some revision for the class on trigonometry but somehow I did some mistakes. I was too focus on few students that I neglected the rest which made the class noisy and uncontrollable. I start to question of my class management and I cannot handle small number of group.

And yes, they teased me wearing my pink polo tee chirt.

I needed to think something about the management wise or else it did not look good on my appraisal.

Then I have time for break and went to have a last meal at canteen.

Then I went home and changed to get prepared to meet my ex-tuition kids at King Albert Park mcDonalds'. They need some help on the subjects.I stayed with them until 6pm. I went to Big Bookshop to buy some stationery for my tables in School since I knew I was going to stay for one year there.

I needed laptop too.

My friday spent at home.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style