Thursday, August 24, 2006

A visit to NUH again

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today my mum took leave just to accompany me to go NUH later. I thought of going there myself instead. After late breakfast, we took a cab to NUH and reached there quite early when the appointment time was 12pm. We register first and wait for the number.

Surpisingly, the place is quite crowded with people but not so much people than those in cancer centre. It is kinda of scary to know the high number of cancer-stricken people. Life is so damn fragile.

While waiting for consultation, I got annoyed by this fat uncle who kept taking the sweets which of course meant for the visitor and patients at every almost minutes. He kept the rest of the sweet which he took a handful of them and just ate one.

Then he continued taking more and pop only one. I had never seen such greedy behaviour at all. I wont bother to curse him because my karma points are running low.

We manage to meet doctor who is female at 12.30pm. The doctor keeps asking questions including very sensitive ones pertaining to the sickness. As if i was being contracted to sexually-transmitted disease. Thank goodness, my mum did not understand english. Or else she would start thinking ridiculously.

After consultation, I was brought to the triage room for blood taking. I hate blood taking procedure and hate needles. I had bad experience last time and my both hands are still painful. The nurse is quite nice enough to distract me and I felt slight prick pain only. I did not daring enough to see her extracting my blood. At the end of procedure, I saw four tube of my dark red blood. I did not believe she took so much of them.

I am going to have 7 different kind of blood test for my liver. It cost me money. Luckily I am civil servant hence a lot of subsidies.

While going back home, I am still worried about the outcome and this time, I won't bring my mum to NUH next thursday follow-up.I was confused and blur by her so much questions.

The questions were mostly about sex apparently as if I contracted some sexually-tranmisted disease.

1) Do you have a girlfriend?
2) Did you have sex in padang, sumatra?
3) Do you have sex with multiple partners?
4) Did you visit prostitutes?
5) Are you straight?
6) Did you take any drugs like subutex or other kind?
7) Did you have any blood transfusion?

So damn paparazzi-felt. I am a teacher and role model for young generation, what make you confirmed that I got hepatitis B?

After making a payment, I looked through the blood test and mostly about finding hepatitis B. That B**** did not believe me at all. So irritated.

After that, I accompany my mum to buy grocery and a lot of fruits and vegetables.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style