Wednesday, August 09, 2006

National Day

Talking about national Day, my parents were going to Johor Bahru with my sister for leisure holiday without me. I felt a little bit sick to travel far.

I already promised to meet Kay later.

The thing about me that I HATE lateness and I lost my steam after 15 minutes of waiting. I just went back home if my friends late for no damn reason. I believe in punctuality.

I rather make an effort to come early or maybe on time for any gathering unless certain circumstance.

Fuck the people who said to me that they are just fashinably late. These people are damn morons with empty ambitions.

I waited for Kay for 2 hours which made me really boiled with anger. I think that sparked my fever because I suddenly felt hot and sick. I just had no mood to enjoy my day today. When I am in bad mood, the world is not as good as well.

Kay was so surpised with my pettiness and egoistic attitude for doing things in my way. That was the only characteristic I really tried to improve and change. It had been years since I had such attitude till now.

We had meal at Na Na Thai restaurant at FAr East Plaza and also to relax my aching legs. Then we window-shopped at Far East Plaza as well as DFS store until we decided to watch movie - My Super Ex-girlfriend.

We chill out at McCafe outside for awhile because I felt quite cold. I think I was getting sick more as I developed headache plus hotness of body and aching muscles.

The show was very B-rated movie with very funny plot. Imagine to watch Uma Thurman in very sexy superhero costume and named herself as G-Girl can be very hilarious and funny.It sounded so gay.

The morale of the story - superheroes are still have feeling and in need of love. They do behave like human except that they can manipulate their superpower for personal gains/ satisfaction.

After that, we went back home. It was so damn crowded with people which made feel more irritated and annoyed that aggravate my sickness.

Once I reached home, I took a bath and the coolness of water killed me instantly. I shivered real bad. I took a medication and went to sleep.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style