Saturday, August 05, 2006

My so called Social Life

The good thing about being a teacher is I can watch cultural performances by students at cheapest rate or even free of charge. Today I had to attend the cultural performance by my school at Jurong East Regional Library.

I was overwhelmed by the colourful and beautiful displays ( their costumes)of the many schools. I sat down with other teacher and watched the performance. I was amazed by the extra ordinary performances by students whom I so-called very naughty ones.

I feel happy to see them contribute to the society in positive way. They r so talented. Anyway I can network with other teachers too as well as give moral support to the students.

I felt like a celebraity when the students want to take picture with me. Very wannabe. Too bad I cannot do "act-cute" poses. I have to maintain role of someone who give a good image.

I am so morally-obliged.

Then after the performance, the principal and Vice-principal thanked me for coming, thanks to the teacher who invited me. I had some food at reception table and then have a photo taking session where I became a photographer as well as part of the family.

After that, I went back home and got ready to go shopping with lily before going gym. Suddenly, I look at the mirror and realised that I had a bloogshot eyes. It meant I got sore eyes due to prolong wear of lens.



I smsed lily that I cannot make it for the outing so I could sleep my eyes. I put some medication and went to sleep.

At 7pm, I woke up and received a sms from Ridz. he asked me out. I check my eyes and luckily the redness reduced. Hence I decided to join him and I had to wear spectacle instead.

Ridz picked me up at my place and then drove to Far East Plaza. We had dinner at Sakura Restaurant. This time, I paid for the dinner. Then we decided to watch movie spontanuesely.

We watched Lady In Water movie. I thought the movie insult my intelligence or rather did not stimulate my thought where I knew what the scene would be expected next. So un-original.

Waste of money.

Because of my boredom, I accidentally notice the couple beside Ridz. I saw the guy fondled his girlfriend's breast while she enjoyed her popcorn. That I called interesting and I kept stealing glance at them.

I know, I know. It is natural to be curious right.

After the show, Ridz drove to Boat Quay to chill out at TCC cafe for a while. he parked at UOB plaza carpark.

The lift reminded me of the Charlie's Angel the movie. It was very oriental.

We were discussing on the budget of buying a car as well as other issue. This time, I paid for his drinks.

Then he sent me back home after topping the fuel at SPC nearby TCC cafe.

It is so convenient and expensive to have a car.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style