Friday, August 04, 2006

My first day to attend CCA - NCC

Today I think I can relax a bit today but I am wrong.

YT and I went to attend the daily staff exercise in assembly hall. Today we were going to do Wushu. Luckily I changed into trankpants hence more comfortable for the warm-up. The warm-up was very yogaic.

Time to show off.

After that, I went to the wrokshop to prepare my teaching material before the students came. I was quite excited as well as nervous to teach the class. I did not have any ability to operate any big machines yet.

Today I just ask them to do some exercises before going for the pratical lesson. I was actually perspired while showing them how to do the tools. I thought I did the demonstration wrong but then, teaching is drama.

I told them to take their workpiece and do some marking for drilling the hole later.

I asked Mr L's help to demo the drilling steps for them because I did not have a proper handling of that machine. I guessed that I needed to make a lot of trips to Workshop for hand-ons learning.

The rest of the class did some thinking process to design their workpiece. Good thing, I also could do my own workpiece. It had been a long time that I did my pencil holder during secondary school.

I remembered that I hated technical studies during secondary school.

Then, I had to rush for another class. I just did some observation only until I had to go to another class to give warning to few pupils for not coming for remedial class. Mr G, the operations manager walked around and caught two students in my class sleeping. I did not wish to wake them up because I could not be bothered with them at all.Well, It did reflect my inactivity in disciplining the class that day ONLY.

After I was done scolding the class, I waited for Ms L to come and teach the class. After a long waiting, I decided to find her because I did not have a ny tecahing materials for them.

I found out that she was handling the lower sec students who accused her of something she did not do, of course. Now, it involved the parents and principal. Not again. Now the kids were crying since they knew they were in big truble for lying.

Then Ms L came to the class and continue teaching. Then I need to rush to staff room to take my visualiser for next class. I was so tired that I came to wrong class. I commanded to greet me which surpise me that they did not know my name.

Until, I realised that I was in wrong class. I was surpised that why the class was suddenly well-behaved.

Then I did some correction on the comprehension on this class. At 1pm, I rushed to staff room and went out.

At 2pm, I had to go back to school for CCA. I told James that I needed to have lunch because I had not been eating since morning. Then at 2.30pm, Mr P told me about the procedure and protocols of the NCC group.

Now they were having a full-time rehearsal with other uniformed groups.

I was quiet bored actually because they did not even know me at all. I just watched the rehearsal since I won't be around to watch it. Then I was invited to give moral support to my students to see their silat performance.

Then I discuss with Ms L on how to improve the management of class for effective learning. She told me to prepare on topic for that class. It meant that I needed to prepare a lot of work and I did not even have any laptop in school.

I walked around and visited the guys at Soccer field. They were having a match against teachers and asked me to join. I did not bring any attire or even wish to get bullied by them.

I was about to leave when James told me that the orienteering course would end at 7pm.

7pm?????????????????????

Luckily I have his password to use the computer terminal to do some work. Ms L came and chatted with me about that rebellious class. I just laughed off her experiences with them.

Then at 6pm, james wanted me to follow him and then made an official introduction of myself to the groups. I hoped that I was being welcomed to such regimetal group which I dislike much.

Then all the secondary 3 students ( sergeants) went to NCC room because they felt embarrased to march with corporal and privates for the national day parade. This was my first time I saw the other side of James. He really, really scold those students real hard and for almost 1 hours.

Instantly, I showed respect for him. I did not think I could be on par with him.I did not have thundering voice and wit to scold people.

I am so vulgar guy.

Impressive.

then at 7pm, I managed to go back home, tired.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style