Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Homoepathy Cure?

Today my mum wanted to bring me to another doctor whom she describe miracle healer. We took taxi to Tradehub 21 which surpised me that there was existence of clinic in such commercial building that sold mostly furnitures and lightings.

We entered inside and got registered. I looked around and the place looked like a tuition centre. Actually, the doctor is practising homeopathy, which is an alternative medical system.

Key concepts of homeopathy include:

Homeopathy seeks to stimulate the body's defense mechanisms and processes so as to prevent or treat illness.

Treatment involves giving very small doses of substances called remedies that, according to homeopathy, would produce the same or similar symptoms of illness in healthy people if they were given in larger doses.

Treatment in homeopathy is individualized (tailored to each person). Homeopathic practitioners select remedies according to a total picture of the patient, including not only symptoms but lifestyle, emotional and mental states, and other factors.


He looked at me and just asked me few question without checking pulse, blood pressure or so ever. There was no contact between both of us. He looked very expertise. He told me that the sores near my lips took time to heal because my liver which is the cleaning machine,was not functioning well. Hence the blood system is quite dirty.

I wonder why now. No wonder it heals very very slow.Usually any cuts or sore I developed would heal at least 2 days only. But now sore had been bugging me for two weeks.

He prescribed three bottle of tablets for my liver to clean and flush the toxin presents and just rest well. I must finish the course, most importantly. Thanks Goodness, he is not witchdoctor or some bomoh.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style