Saturday, August 19, 2006

Another chapter of life

Today I decided to go to Polyclinic to confirm and reassure myself that I did have a liver inflammation or infection or whatever after reading about the symptooms I had through internet.

When I was sick, I really did not much bothered with dressing up and looking good. I just want to get healthy. It is my turn to visit the doctor after almost one and half hours later.

I just told him the symptoms and medical histories past few weeks. He suspected that I had liver inflammation and will be sent for further examination to NUH today.

What's new? and I was glad enough to see doctor fast and to be treated fast. I quickly rushed home because I forgot to bring my handphone. I called my mum that I needed to be sent to NUH now.

Today was my grandauntie's son's wedding and definitely people would ask what the commotion about me? I hated being golden boy in the family.

People would just not stop asking about me and my sickness.

My mum and I went to NUH by taxi and did some normal stuff like urine test, blood pressure taking and so on. Before that I was stopped by male nurse at triage asking me so much questions as if he was doctor. I kept repeating the same things again and again, especially the trip to Padang, Sumatra.

It was like two months ago.

My mum was surpised to see my the colour of my urine - dark brown. I was shocked myself almost daily.

Then I was called by the filipino male nurse to go the room. He again asked me same questions again and again. I was like so damn tired and pissed off.Then he wanted to draw some blood for test.

I hated needles and pain inflicted by those sharp things.Worse still, he tried to draw blood from the veins on my hand which was impossible. Then he tried to draw blood on my right hand. It was really so painful that I really really trembled like hell. Yeah, he did not manage to get the blood drawn and want to do my left hand for withdrawal.

I sealed my fate to this nurse,serious. He mumbled some words, which may be prayer of succeess. Although it is not painful, unfortunately he DID not get the blood from BOTH hands. I complained to my mum that it was really painful especially the right one.

I hated him. So do my mum.

My mum informed me that my sister and her hubby came down to NUH whom my mum was against her coming since she is pregnant at the moment. My sister is always stubborn.

Then I was sent to the ward to rest awhile before going for third round. This time, he use the BIG vein between my arms for drawing. It did not feel much painful, perhaps the skin is not that thick. After that,we had to wait for the blood test result which takes hours to get it.

Some of the patients' kins were making din about the long waiting time and yet did not get the outcome.

At 6.45pm, the same nurse came and talked to us whether I want to be warded for today for further examination. My sister agreed with the nurse but my mum hesistated about sending me being warded. She prefer me to stay at home and just rest first and wait for second medical check up and see how the outcome is.

She did not believe in hospital's way of handling patients to get well.

The male nurse told me that there is high prossiblity of me getting hepatitis A or B. He even asked me whether I had sex at Sumatra. I was like ...hullo, it was family outing.....the most I could do was masturbating myself.It was really offensive to ask me that.

I just hated nurse who pretended to know so much but did not know how to draw blood. I just rolled eyes and did not listen to him apparently. I just want to know whether I can get cured fast. I need to work

While waiting, I was given a medication and 8 days MC leave. I was like ...wah so long... I just started working and then given so many days MC. I felt so worried about my future.

Well, things happen for reason. Maybe God has better plans for us in future.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style