Saturday, July 29, 2006

Spent time at Laysie house

Today, I am going to Laysie's house for a gathering. Hence I decide to do some cooking for my friends today. Instead of meetng at 3pm, we meet up at Burger King Restaurant at 1pm to buy some groceries.

I reach there early and have a light bruch at BK while waiting. Then Dzul reach as well as the rain starts to pour. Laysie cannot make it later, so both of us go and buy the groceries.

Today menu : Seafood Spaghetti with many finger foods.

Total Cost: $40

Because of the heavy rain, I decide to take a cab to her house despite the short distance.

Once we reach there, we start to do cooking before Liza reaches. I love the process of cooking with friends with Laysie and Dzul helping out. We manage to finish cooking and cleaning up at 4pm.





Seafood spaghetti with Quail eggs
Hotdogs
French Fries
Chicken nugget
few packets of keropok
Peach Green Tea.



After that, we go and play Pictionary ( Guys Vs Girl ). Dzul and I won suddenly although we lag far behind the girls.It was quite fun actually. I never know that drawing a simple word can be difficult.



Then we play SeQuence, the board game I bought yesterday. This time, liza and I pair up while Dzul and Laysie pair up. The game was actually fun.

Liza and I won in every rounds.

Then later, we continue playing pictionary game while dicussing about having a camping at Johor Bahru. I am surpised to know that Liza is very interested in camping overnight.

I love adventure.

Definitely, I anticipate the camping on saturday but not much expectation.

We stayed till midnight and took a cab home together.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style