Tuesday, July 25, 2006

On my own

Bad news for me.

I had to teach two class by myself because Mr 0 had to go for urgent leave because of home matters he needed to attend. No matter how much confident I was, I am still not prepared mentally yet for the class.

I did not have any proper skills and I felt unsure suddenly. I must do my own best to teach or else made fool of myself. Teaching is just like a drama and I am an actor with certain to convince the audience.

I taught the upper secondary class first and I got the stupid nick given by some guy which would be stuck onto me forever in school. I tried to teach them only but not manage the class well. Some of them did listen to me but some just did not bother much and this annoyed me.

Even one student sarcastically told me that she prefer Mr O to teach because he could settle those people well and when i taught the class, she did not understand at all so she better did her own work and waited for Mr O to come.

Seriously, the statement really affected me as it questioned my capability as a teacher. I am matured enough to take the criticism positively and accept it as something I would improve myself better.

I am only 2 days teacher , unlike Mr O who had been a teacher for years and he was the form teacher for that class. No matter what, it really bruised my ego today.

I had fun with lower secondary class. They asked too much personal questions which were not in syllabus with the teaching objective I need to do today. At least they listen to me and did their work.

I guessed that was the difference being in Express Stream and Normal Stream or I am just being stereotyped somehow.

I did my best today even without any skills to guide me

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style