Saturday, July 08, 2006

Meeting with Them

I decide to meet Bee Lan at Raffles City for dinner. We walked around and came across the classiy restaurant named Aiwo restaurant which served low calorie meal. It is like sushi coverter belt except the dishes are of low carb and fat.

It is kind of interesting to try new thing. We went in after Hui Hui arrived. Hung yong would join us later because he had something on. Check out the dishes below.

My favourite is the kimchi pancake.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hui hui and Bee lan be a model for me...

Then we went to the V tea cafe for chilling out at Esplanade. The place is too far renaissance like style for me. It did make like a prince in the palace. I love the service by the beautiful ladies. I think everything just high-class and beautiful. Bee Lan and I ordered hot tea while Hui Hui and Hung yong order chilled drinks. Hui Hui suggested to try the melting brownies.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The brownies damn nice, really. I love it....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bee Lan at her glamourous.


We did not sure where to go so we went to Marina to watch movie but the movie here were limited and Bee lan and I already watched certain movies. Then we did not afford to travel to Palza Singapura or Cineleisure because of the time.We decided to play bowling.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bowling with hung yong taught me something. If you think you are better, there were people are much better than you. It taught you to be humble and accept the fact.

I thought I was good in bowling but he is better.Damn!

After that, Hung Yong and I walked back to esplanade to take NR5 home while the girls took cab home. We chatted along the way home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hate greay-brown lense...i look so .... whatever

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style