Saturday, June 10, 2006

Laysie Birthday

Today I woke up damn late because the weather was just so nice. I missed my gym training again. I just waited for the time to go to Holland Village. I dressed up and went to Jurong point to buy a cake. I was in dilemma wehther to buy a small tiny cake just for her or a whole big set of cake.

I was eyeing on the brownies cake but I afraid laysie might not like it. I did not want it to be wasted like last time when we were celebrating David's birthday. At last I decided to buy the cutesy cake for laysie - My Melody Cake.

Then I took a train to Buona Vista and walked to Laysie's house. I was early actually although I was late for the tentative time. Then Dzul came. We chatted awhile while wiating for Liza who came quite late ( 1 hr later ) due to work commitment.

Laysie ate the KFC food first while waiting for her. I joined her too. Then we watched some DVD movies while eating.

Then liza came and then had a dinner. Then we started to have a cake cutting ceremony. Even though her birthday was two days earlier, we enjoyed the celebration.

At 8.30pm, we went to settler's cafe because I did the booking earlier. We order drinks and appertizer ( black pepper french fries) .

We played Blokus game.Dzul was really good at strateging the games which delay the time. For second round, we three allied against dzul and make him lose and then we three compete each other again. Then we play hamster rolls. Laysie would win such games. smiles . Then we played Taboo Games. I partnered with Laysie and Lizah with Dzul.

The verdict was..................Dzul/Lizah combo won. I hated losing actually but it is just about having fun and enjoy company. We share cost of the games but actually I have great news to tell them but then I don't want my detractor to know about it hence I just keep quiet.Then we walked back to Laysie's house and then three of use took a train home. We shared the cost of gift for Laysie.

Halizah had to buy supper for her cousin at Jurong Entertainment Centre while the rest went back home.

Shining knight ..... and polished diamonds


#1 - Why when people get attached and knew that the relationship won't last long, yet still forsake long-time friendship for such 'love'? I just hate it.

#2 - Never buy cake that looks cute.It taste horrible.

#3 - It is my dream to have a birthday cake with candles and then people sing a song for me and then I make a damn wish and blew candle. I have no opportunity to do that since kindergarden. My wish, hopefully comes true.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style