Friday, June 02, 2006

celebration of Sanhua's birthday


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting25th February 2006 - Today I tried to con David to go out with me, hence asked him to meet me at Holland Village. I met Halizah first to buy cake and other food perhaps. Once I alighted the bus at the destination, I lost my wallet. I ran after the bus I took earlier. When I walked over to the seat, I sat earlier, I searched for the wallet but I knew through six sense, the old couple alighted quickly and changed the bus behind. I guessed they took my wallet because while
I was running, I saw them sitting on the same seat.


I alighted the bus, feeling disappointed. There went my money, a lot of them, cards and important receipts. I don't even have money to pay Halizah back and bought the stuff. I met her and told her about the incident. She told me to make a police report first while she handle the rest. I walked toward to NDP near Jurong Junior College and then stopped. I realised how many time wasted going there and then took a bus to Buona Vista. I decided to join Halizah and bought the food and cake first and then proceeded to the NDP at Buona Vista perhaps.


We took a cab to Laysie house. I called David to meet me at laysie's block. He was actually reluctant to go until I persuaded him that and broke the news that the gathering is a birthday celebration for him. Halizah and I went up to laysie's home and Zul was already there. Eventually, Sanhua came later. 


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Zul bought some food from Mcdonalds and we bought fried rice and chicken and of course the delicious lychee/Peach cake from Prima Deli.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then after meal, Laysie is going to prepare dessert for all us - strawberry fondue. Apparently, Halizah did most of job. I don't even know what double-boiling was. Zul and I did some washing while the girls did the preparation


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is called double-boiling. Boil the water first then half-submerge the container containing chocolate. The boiling water will melt and warm the chocolate.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The accomplices were trying to do something bad for David. Kuang3


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The final product - LS Strawberry Fondue - Bitter/sour


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We finally succeeded - David vomitted after eating LSSF


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Monopoly Time - At first laysie was richest among us.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The battle/land conflict between Laysie and Dzul. Halizah the banker caught in between.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Finally, Dzul won. I never lost that bad. I hate it. Then I went back home with halizah and Dzul because I need to make police report. I alight near Jurong Junior College to make report. I thanked Halizah for lending me money to go back home. I owed her so much. I cursed those couple for stealing my wallet. I was not in the mood at all. What a day to start my week. At the only consolation was to make my good friend David enjoy his birthday and other having great fun. I really don't know what to say to my mum about it. I sure I got nagging.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style