Sunday, January 15, 2006

White Lies necessary?

My pal cannot make it tonight to meet me. I have whole day to download some application for my new desktop. But I do get the stale feeling staying at home for long.

At 8.30pm, LY messages me through MSN. She told me that she invites several common friends to her house today, yes without my presence.

I am quite shocked to know about it and gradually shocked about the attendance. The reason is she does not invite me because there is feud between someone and I.

What crap!

There is no problem between that person and me. I do not create any form of aggression towards him at all. Still, i give hime a chance to meet up and perhaps settle whatever insecurity he has about me. Hence, There is no such a feud at first place.

LY said that they come also to console one another since they had recent heartbreak and had a bad year 2005.

What crap again !

All of them underwent heartbreak? and all those shit about having bad year thingy, it means that I have a great sail throughout my journey in 2005. What can a common friend of mine has in common with the rest that they can stay from 1pm till 8pm.

I really don't know what I am bothering this about me not being invited.I just feel disappointed about this issue and since she knows that I am happy go lucky kind of person, she will inform me out of politeness that she invites the people to her home.

At least, she told me about this secret gathering later at night. Seriously, if there is other person who told me about this later, I am truly lose faith in her. What goes around comes around. People don't keep secret, especially whom you trust and then fall out with.

Unlike one of the guests in her house, he/she has been interrogated indirectly and secretly by me about the secret gathering. He furiously denies about it and lied about his saturday plan today. They do not know that I love digging their shit.

I am truly disappointed. If I was to accept that there is no objective behind the gathering and I am thinking too much about, why they are being secretive.Defintely, there is an agenda.Even LY admitted that I am one of the topic for their consoling session.

Whether or not is nothing devious. I don't mind some fools talk behind my back but I do mind that friends who I knew so long use me as a subject of their boredom. I admit that I will do the same thing but that is only one to one basis, not in group.

I just disappointed, and I know that person will laugh at me for being a fool at last. Well, make sure he/she laughs as much before he/she does not get the chance.

And I won't be organizing any gathering since LY can do better than me. At least she invites people who avoid me like a plague and make full attendance.
I realise that I do not them well.

I hate liars. It is like I created their social life. laugh

Don’t explain yourself cause talk is cheap
There’s more important things than hearing you speak
You stay because I made it so convenient
Don’t explain yourself you’ll never see

Gomen nasai
Mujhe maaf kardo
Przepraszam
Slihah
Forgive me

Sorry sorry sorry sorry...
I’ve heard it all before

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style