Thursday, January 12, 2006

Time with Laysie

Today I am going to laysie's house at Ghim Moh to discuss about her business plan as well as making some contributions of ideas about the cafe, despite having some works to do at home. She needs something to occupy her mind for something positive at the moment. I can do something to help her as a friend.

Once I reach her home, she is wearing a facial mask at that moment. We sit at the living room and start to talk about her business plane, which she had already done long ago with her colleague. I just listen to her short presentation about her idea of having cafe. I am quite interested in her ideas which I believe, no one will ever do that before.

I am not going to reveal her top secret business plan online here or else it will be a breach of trust for her. We look for the good location online and discuss how marketable her plan is. Then she wants my presentation based on the detailed business plan I made long ago also during my university days.

Instead of informing her about my initial plan, I get bombarded by her questions and her doubts about the selling point of the ideas. Better still, she shows the signs of aggresiveness about how terrible my location and how plain my ideas can be.

Of course, I am quite pissed off because my ego has been hurt again and again. If I am of younger age, I will be definitely blast her for being rude, giving an attitude that will undermine our friendship. I am more mature and open-minded when i grow older.

Good things I listen and learn or heed but bad things, I just hear and forget about it. No point showing attitude to people who are much knowledgeable and experienced than me. I learn a lot from her and I admit that I am still green about setting up own business, unlike her.

I listen to her advice because she did it and experienced before but to some people who just listen to their friends and apply that to me by acting smart alec, I really give them a fuck attitude. They think I am always wrong and immature.

We suppose to go to Holland Village to walk around and give more insights about the cafe atmosphere but then it starts to pour heavily. Suddenly, I feel that I do not contribute much to the discussion at all. I am not just prepared for her level of knowledge.

Then I go back home at 9pm. It rains so hevaily but luckily from her block to MRT station, there is the existence of shelter on the walkway. It has been a long day for me today.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style