Saturday, January 21, 2006

Spend my Saturday at Seafood Restaurant

Today I go to NUS in the morning to send my resume by hand but then, the office is closed. It is really a wasted trip. I go back home again and updating my blog. At 2pm, I am asked to get ready because my sister is going fetch us soon.

At 3pm, she and ehr hubby arrive and pick us up. We proceed to Boon Lay to meet up with auntie. My mum goes to Boon Lay Shopping Center to have her money changed into ringgit as well as rupiah. Then we decide to go to my grandauntie's house at johor Bahru first instead of waiting for them to get ready.

They will take time to get ready, futhermore my cousin's hubby is still on the way from work. We take a second link to go to my grandauntie's house , somewhere at Gelang Patah. We reach there by half hour only because there is no traffic jam here.

My grandparents as well as other auntie with hubby are already there. We decide to go to the place straight instead of waiting them.I love seeing kampung life. It is so serene and peaceful but I wonder how they can adopt such lifestyle in such fashion. They seem to have no worries at all.




The place where mu auntie/uncle is going to treat us at Saujana Seafood restaurant.It feels nice to eat at kelong style. We have a big feast over seafood. Apparently I eat a lot because my uncles and grandpa cannot much due to the age as well as the illness such as diabetes and high blood pressure.

I can hardly move after the meal. I hear it is very cheap here.After the meal, we goa nd visit the piece of land my uncle just acquired this morning when he and her brother settled the Will of their late father. It is so good to have a piece of land here taht you can either build residential or commercial site. The land is quite near to the sea.

Beach Resort?!

Then we all go to Angsana Shopping Centre to do some shopping. On the way, it starts to rain very very heavily and that cause the traffic a bit slow and little hazardous. I am very taken aback by the reckless skill of the Johorean drivers.

Once we reach there, we lost our grandparents in the shopping mall. My mum is so worried about and there is sense of panic because they are already old. After much hiatus, we manage to find them after wasting time looking around. I am already tired enough adn still have to undergo this tiring search. I hate to be a look out for all these people who just cannot even be bothered with other people's worry and still disappear to other areas. For God's sake, they don't have global roaming service.

Anything goes wrong, I am the one who do all the burdens of responsiblity. Then we go down to basement. Again, my mum instructs me to look after my grandmother as well as my cousins while they go shopping. My sister and her hubby also go around and shop. I am quite pissed off but I have to maintain my cool attitude as usual.







I cannot even shop at Angsana Shopping Mall. But to be a babysitter for people. It is not easy to take care of the small ones actually. It is a big responsiblity to take care of other people' children and I get no credit for it.

After hours of wiating, we gather and go back to Singapore again. We stop by the night bazaar to buy some fruits and top up the fuel before heading back home.

It is a long day and I am feeling tired easily. I guess age is catching up.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style