Monday, January 30, 2006

Sentosa Trip

We wake up quite early today around 8am. I cook pineapple rice for breakfast before setting for Sentosa trip. At 10am, we head down to harbourfront and buy some mineral water as well as chicken rice at nearby foodstall.

Then there is a long queue at the bus interchange whose bus take us to Sentosa. I really hate it because I have never expect to know that the queue will be so long. Mostly are foreigners/tourists especially foreign workers like Bangladesh.

Luckiy, the transportation system ie bus is good and efficient hence we manage to get the bus fast and reach Sentosa less than half hours despite the queue ends at harbourfront mrt station.

The queue to buy ticket is short but the queue to take a bus ride is super long. Hence I decide to walk to the beach. We stop at the toilet first because I need to apply sunblock lotion on my face. Then we walk towards to musical fountain and there is a flower displays in conjunction with Chinese New Year.



We take few pictures around the area but the weather is very hot. Then we have to take a bus to Sunset beach because the path to palawan beach is closed.

My friend want to visit underwater world but I don't have much good impression as well as cash to visit underwater world. We walk back to the sunset beach and wait for the tram to come. We eat our cool lunch we bought earlier while waiting.

Then we stop at the new small interchange which we need to change the tram ride to go Tanjung Beach. Waiting for that bloody tram takes so long, even those people besides us complain of the waiting time. Then we just explore the beaches until we stop at the southern point of asia to take some pictures.



The place is really crowded with people here.

Then we walk to 7-Eleven store to buy drinks and some potato chip before ehading to Tanjong Beach for a dip. At Tanjong Beach, there are not much foreigners here, mostly locals, beautiful ones. It is much different but better than those at palawan and sunset beaches. Perhaps it is quite deserted, even blocked by the trees.

We settle down and take a dip. Too bad, the weather starts to get cloudy hence no suntanning. After that, we take a shower at this container lookalike portable shower area. Then we line up again for bus. At the departure area, we decide to take a walk back to Singapore, seeing the suepr long queue. Anyway, the weather is quite conducive for walking. He also want to see Singapore's biggest and busiest port since he works in shipping industry.



We take a train to city hall to show him our famous merlion as well as boat quay and building around the area. The place is also crowded with tourists. I feel like a tourist myself here. I am just blended well in the crowd.




We take a train home and stop at Jurong Point. Apparently,there is no point for us to go there because most of the shops are closed today, even the foodcourt. We go back home and do our own dinner.

I cook green curry chicken and some spicy vegetable for dinner. Luckily, the comments are positive. He is surpised to see my cooking talent.

Of course.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style