Saturday, January 07, 2006

Iskandar wedding

I really hate to organize some gathering because thing does not turn as per planned. Anyway, today I have to attend Iskandar's wedding reception at Orchid Country Club. We were friends since Junior College Days. He is my junior but then become my Group Leader in freshmen orientation camp.

And he is my sister's ex boyfriend. Anyway both moved on, my sister is already married and he is going to get the married status today.

Luckily today, my sister and her hubby are going or else I don't feel like going today but follow my parents to go tommorow. At 2pm, they fetch me from home and then later fetch her friend along the way. It rains when we reach there.

Apparenly, I though we are late because the wedding reception suppose to start at 3pm but then it starts at 3.30pm. I bump into Jane and Ethan, Iskandar's good friends there. I also meet my sister's friends as well as my Juniors.


So atas to hold wedding reception at Country club


This is the reception I need to know my seating table later


There are a lot of picture gallery long the corridor and I was inside of the section :)


This takednf rom the place I have been allocated together with my sis and her hubby as well as her two friends.


The beautiful couple in traditional attires


Welcoming the bride and groom in non-traditional attire


There are short clips about how they first met and how Iskandar feels about her newly bride.I think it is such a romantic and sweet wedding except the amateurish emcee. I feel happy and sad at that time. Even iskandar sing a love song on the spot for her bride. I have never hear him sing and he sing quite good.

It is so loving.

And people keep asking me same question again and again.


We are treated with food buffet


I only take small portion of it because I am quite full


And there is a desert area


coupleI have a second helping on desert because I love sweet stuffs


A token of appreciation from the loving couple


Then we leave the reception halfway after filling our stomach. My sister drop me and her friend at the nearest MRT station ie Yishun. I go to Orchard Road to meet Brandon to buy tickets for Narnia thingy. But I stop awhile at Borders to search for some books.

Then I meet Brandon at Lido Cinema but he is quite late because he needs to find a parking lot here. Once, he reaches the place, we buy tickets straightaway. Coincidently Huiting arrives at the spot.

We have not decide to which place to have dinner. Eventually we try our luck at Wheelock place for dinner. There is long queue at NYDC as well as the one opposite it. I line up for NYDC while Huiting and Brandon line for other cafe. We manage to get place at NYDC. We settle down and order the dinner while waiting for Joyclene who is on 'date' with her junior.


See how Huiting separates the onions and Chilli from her pizza. I take a bite from her piece and damn it is so hot, no wonder she keeps topping her glass of water. More service charge!!!


No wonder , check the name of the pizza, I love the pig head.They look cute.


I notice that NYDC has a good looking crowd. Now I know where most of the gorgeous people usually hang out around here.Then Joyclene comes after her meet-up with her friend and she bump into her friend who coincidently sits beside us literally.

I am suprised with Joyclene smoky eyes thingy. I have never see her put that black things around her eyes. She does look like rock superstar. Coolness!

We chat and laugh away just to kill time for the movie at 9.30pm.Then three of us walk back to Lido while Huiting goes to Borders. I thank her for coming down to meet us.














br>


Me with grunge-looking girl, Joyclene.<


Four Of Us, Love this picture


My birthday cake minus a candle- brownies. Yes I love their brownies


There are quite a lot of empty seats at Lido 1. The show, according to Brandon has a hidden religious message behind the story. I am too sure of those messages when he tells me about some parts expecially that Lion. He represent someone.

Then I walk back to Somerset from Lido while Brandon drive back home and Joy manages to get the last bus. Waiting for NR5 is total waste of time and I have to stand throughout the journey until it reach Jurong West. My legs are already aching after a long walk and now i have to stand. I think I am going to get sick again

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style