Monday, January 16, 2006

Hyprocrisy lead to bad karma

Everyone is hypocrite yet everyone hates hypocrites.

If you say that you are pissed about one thing but end up doing it. Is that hypocrisy or denial?

I sought true friendship but I got betrayed by them instead. From that time on, my life starts to be so bizarre. People start to keep discreet abou themselves. One never know what's under their sleeves. You put on a strong front when you are with my friends making them feel that you like to be with them alot but when you are with me, you begin to rant their weakness to me.

Now, you make friends with someone(s) whom you hate so much just to fill ur emptiness and perhaps get something out of him/her to your advantages while they can really gullible enough believe you that you are just being decent and sweet candy.

I am not going to find wisdom to be hypocrite. I don't mind being misunderstood by strangers by not friends.Such hyprocrisy sickens me.Therefore if there's a fuss here needing to be cleared up, it's you.

It is ok that you are finding excuse not to meet me or even avoid me. Just remember that we are bound to cross each other's path one day. The only good reason that you are avoiding me is that you must have done something evil/bad behind my back.

Go and find the true meaning of a friend

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style