Saturday, January 28, 2006

Fun with Dick and Jane

Today it is Chinese New Year Eve. I go to Kranji MRT station to fetch a friend from Kuala Lumpur who supposed to come at 3pm here.However, waiting for more than one hour, I decide to go back home and let him find me himself.

I don't really wait for people more than half hour. I don't care whether you are male or female or visitor or even my own family. Time is precious when I reach thirties.

I take a nap after late lunch. I receive a call from him that his tour bus will be alighting at Eunos MRT station. I tell him to take train from there and meet me directly at town ie. Orchard Road. We meet at 7++ pm at Orchard Road.

Orchard Road is like a ghost town tonight. Most of the shops and the roads are quiet too. I can only see mostly non-chinese as well as vistors walkinga round Orchard. We decide to have a dinner at Far East Plaza since most of foodcourts and restaurants are closed early. I won't have dinner at fast-food restaurant.

Luckily there are few foodstalls open at 5th storey. Afetr dinner, we decide to watch movie at Lido. There are not much choices of movies available tonight so we choose Fun with Dick And Jane at 12.15am.

We either go to Chinatown for sightseeing or just hang out around here for awhile. After outwieghing each ideas, we opt for hanging out at TCC cafe near Centrepoint.

We chat for more than one hour to kill time. From there, he is also anotehr entrepenur in the making in Kuala Lumpur. Then we walk back to Lido Complex. The theatre is quite empty actually but then the laughter fills the theatre is like size of more than 200 people. The movie is hilarious but then it end at 1.30am.

I expect it to end for two hours plus but instead, it end so early. It si such a disappointing actually.Now,we need to make a plan again. We decide to go Chinatown to see the scene.

At 2am, the place is still crowded with people. The place is warm, and humid. I perspire while walking around the area. However, the prices of most things are slashed to 50% discount or even more. Everywhere are cheap goods and food. We decide to leave the area because we cannot stand the rough crowd there.

We walk back to Clarke Quay and take a NR5 bus home. We have a early breakfast at McDonald nearby because it opens at 24 hour.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style