Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Celebration With friend from Overseas

In the morning, I go and buy the breakfast at Gek Poh Ville S.C because I want him to taste the singapore-made or singapore-style Nasi lemak to him. I told him that I love Nasi Lemak and I expect to find good nasi lemak at Kuala Lumpur but do not find any. Hence I can tell him that nasi lemak here is good and tasteful.

He tells me that the best and authentic nasi lemak can not be found in Kuala Lumpur but at Trengannu.

After that, I bring him to Kranji Mrt Station as well as the bus that leads to Larkin Bus interchange at Johore Bahru. He is not sure how to go there. Then I quickly go back home and get ready for dinner tonight even though I am very tired 100%.

At 6.30pm, I rush to Orchard Road. Apparently, when I am late for appointment, everything seems to delay such as long waiting time for bus and mrt, sudden crowd at Orchard Road, Misplacement of cards or coins. Is that the way of nature in life? I hate being late.

I arrive at 7.40pm and that is my first time I am late for meeting this year. I always try to be early as possible because punctuality is my virtue.

Everyone looks so dressed up tonight. Hui Hui looks gorgeous with her rebonding hairstyle, Bee Lan looks like a princess in her pink dress, Felicia is ever-sweet with that dress and lovely flower. And my good friend, Hung Yong, maintains his youthful look and still look smart in shirt. Luckily, I do dress up tonight.

They order the food beforehand and once the food are being served, we all tuck in. The dishes are Fish Curry, Ikan pepes, Kangkong with sambal, Fried baby squid, Fried chicken, Tahu Goreng and two soups. It have been a long time we have fun and laughter over dinner.

Again, I am such a joker in the group. I am so happy that they laugh at my sense of humour. I still have it all this while. I DID NOT lose it at all. I am so happy today despite being so tired.


The famous tahu telur at Sanur


Then after dinner, Hung Yong gives a birthday gift to me. I never expect such surpise from him actually because my birthday is already almost one month belated. Again, never expect something beautiful happens to you, because it will happen to you with you expecting it coming.

I feel touched.

Then Hung yong and felicia are going to catch movie while three of us do some window-shopping nearby in cinelesuire before going back home. Next time, we are going to play tennis together perhaps after 15 days of chinese New Year celebration.

Time to get rid of excessive baggage around my waist.

Friends Forever

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style