Saturday, December 24, 2005

Zouk at KL

Then after shower, we prepare to go back to main city at Kuala Lumpur. Firstly we have a breakfast together at bangsar, nearby. This is my first time to see the district. Looks cool.



I must try nasi Lemak everytime I must come to Kuala Lumpur. I am ardent fan of Nasi Lemak. I order Nasi Lemak while Qim orders roti canai. I am still searching for the authencity of Nasi Lemak and I still cannot find one yet.




While getting out of the Bangsar district, I am impressed by two things: The mobile clothing shop and Qim's capabilty to drive in such horrible, hazardous traffic. He leaves for his family gathering while I am going back to Bukit Bintang to get my accomodation. I am still worried about not getting a room. Once I reach there, the boss is surpised to see me again because I do not call him at 11am to confirm.

As usual, I try to negotiate and argue with him my stand that he is supposed to call me as promise. I just nag and nag, just to get the room. I am always right. Customer is always right. He tells me to come back again at 1pm to check it.

I am so relieved but the price increases by 10RM for deluxe room. I have to pay RM85 per day. I go to Lot 10 and order Chicken Rice as my lunch.I cannot afford to be glutton because I have IPPT test once I come back from KL.

At 1pm, I put my stuff and refresh myself after checking in. I decide to go to KLCC in very attention seeking clothes. laughs It is weekend. I walk to PuDduraya to buy a return ticket to Singapore on Monday.The place is ever crowded. now I have another problem.I do not manage to get the return ticket on monday even at 12am. I try every booth but still cannot get the ticket. All are fully booked.

I start to get panicked again. I start to think of my financial status and the commitment back in Singapore at the moment. No one can even help me. I just feel so helpless. I decide to just buy tuesday ticket at Konsortium cost me only RM24 at 12pm. I will think of the solution later.

The problem to going to KLCC is the changes of train line. I have to queue for the ticket and join the weekend crowd.
KLCC is the most glamorous shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur. I window-shop at Topman, Zara, Gucci and other brand boutique.

I want to try the foodcourt at KLCC but the place is filled with so many people. I jsut buy some finger foods at Cold Storage. I have diffuclty to find bottles of green tea here. I do not like Pokka brand but what heck. Green tea is a green tea.

I am so fascinated by the convenient foods they sell at cold storage. I am so tempted to buy some of them but i think twice about buying it because I sure cannot find any place to settle and eat.




Everyone talks about the magnificience of the Christmas tree in KLCC. It does look better than the one at Takashimaya S.C. at Singapore.No wonder a lot of people takes picture of it. Including me.




Then I decide to walk from KLCC to Bukit Bintang. Two things that cheer me up while walking back. The happy face tiles on the pavement along Jalan P Ramlee and the walking green man at traffic light. One can't find such cute things in Singapore and Bangkok.




Then I have a dinner at new Chicken Rice chain named 'Mum know best'. It is quite an expensive set of chicken rice for dinner . It cost about RM8.50 including the drinks.




I start to change clothes to my clubbing attire while waiting for Vit to come to the hotel. It is starts to rain hence Vit has the problem to reach here at tentative time. Once he reaches here, he drives to zouk straight ahead because the weather is bad tonight plus I tell him about the long queue at zouk during festive days. The only procedure is to go early and get the chop first.

Once I reach there, a few people can be seen there and it is 9pm already. I ask the bouncer what time will the door will be opened.

10pm and we have one hour to waste. I decide that we just walk to KLCC despite the rain since he already paid for parking his car at zouk's premise. At last I have dinner at foodcourt@KLCC

I love chinese food at foodcourt. I order prawn mee , extra hot while Vit orders nasi lemak. We chat almost everything and surpisingly we do have a lot of things in common. At 10pm, we walk back to zouk . The entrance fee is ONLY RM40 and it is christmas eve. We both get the doorgift consist of interesting items like whistle, pops, cylum stick and soever.

We wait for awhile for the party to start. I expected the crowd to be different from the zouk at Singapore. I expect to see most of crowd to be Malays but then majority of them are still chinese. Vit says that most of the malay crowds go to the one at Jalan P Ramlee. I forget the name. They play hip hop music.

Then at 11.30pm, the place start to fill with beautiful people.I manage to know some people who are actually from Singapore. What the Hell?

I am going to Kuala Lumpur to know Non-Singaporeans but then people aroud me are Singaporean. Might as well I just stay in Singapore and club. The atmosphere here is quite different despite the music they play are the same. Unlike zouk, I am not allowed to enter Phuture. Phuture is just like those in velvet underground in Singapore. A bit classy ler

They have this people in icy clothes performing and mingling with the crowd on the dancefloor. I manage to catch picture with them. I have so much fun dancing away on the dancefloor while mingling with few people there.

After 3am, Vit send me back to hotel before going back. He has to attend some wedding at Perak later.

Vit and I




Beautiful girls and Goodlooking guys, :P


One of the icy babes




One of the twins, she look like icy princess




Check her boobs



Sara and I


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style