Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day @ KL

Although I am alone in Kuala Lumpur, I meet a lot of friends from Kuala Lumpur. Later I am going to meet TV presenter friend from TV1 to chill out somewhere. Before that, I go back to cyber cafe again to check some email.

I suppose to go back to Singapore today but I am still stuck here. Hence I do not have any itinenary today. Even David bitch me that I go Kuala Lumpur just to surf internet. How true can his words be! I am on financial diet. I need to be careful with my remaining money.

I cannot even buy a single clothes or dine in expensive restaurant. Worse still, Seed Jeans Boutique is having 50% off and I still cannot buy that green knitted tee.How pathetic!

While waiting for shid to come down. I do some window shopping at Bukit Bintang for awhile. Apparently, I meet some friends and faniliar faces from Singapore. A lot of Singaporean are here. I thought of buying Qim a teddy bear, similar to the one at his hostel for his birthday present but due to tight finance, I buy him a birthday card only.

Then at 3pm, shid come and fetch me nearby. He drives me to KLCC to chill out. It seems that everyone I know drives in Kuala Lumpur. We go to Dome cafe and hang out.He introduces his friends who also chill out at Dome. Now I know where the beautiful people hang out here. I feel like a local here. I enjoy their company as well as my Green tea frappucino.

Then shid and I go shopping at KLCC. He needs new clothes for New Year 2006 and needs my opinion. Is my opinion worth? Guess so. I just tell him that he should get V-neck tee because it is in trend in Singapore.

I don't know whether it is in fashion or not in Singapore but it is just my preference. Luckily, he brings me to local fashion boutique at KLCC which I am not aware of. Hence I take opportunity to try their clothes even though I am not the one who buy but shid.

People love any form of flattery whether it is genuine or plastic. People can tell that whether you fake it or not. Of course, I praise people from my bottom of the heart. Voila! I get the neccesary attention from them and try their latest design. I learnt about the local fashion. I think they do a great job. No much creativity but their product is good quality. Unlike those in Bangkok, they lack quality but interesting creativity.

Only regret, I do not bring my camera.

I manage to get a tee that make Shid look stunning. Definitely, he will get much attention in the club. wink wink

Then we return back to the Bukit Bintang Walk as he wants to buy some game for PS2 at Sungei Wang. The games there are so cheap, even Xbox. One game costs RM5. But then, I need to modify my Xbox before I can get to play the games. One Original Xbox is equivalent to 20++ games. I can die playing the games.

After that, I return back to hotel to rest. I dress up again and and walk around for a last time alone. I go to the usual spot behind hotel to look for this Abang . I always buy Ramly Burger from him because his burger is most original and delicious. It is only RM2.50. I enjoy the burger while walking around.

Consistently, I get approached by transvetites on the street. There is one transvetitie who pull me hard. She has the strength of the man, even me, being a big-sized manage to get pulled by her. She asks me whether I want service. I want to ask her what service does she provide beside blow job and sex. Perhaps I need her to clean my shoes or pack up my luggage for tommorow? But when I see her face, she looks so ugly and manly.

A man with thick make up on. Horrible.

I am even approached by the pimp for sex service by real women. It seems that I am the only guy walking at night alone along the road. I cannot even enjoy my Ramly burger.

Then I see this girl who was at the zouk club last saturday. She has very stunning body and the face of the girl inset. When she dances, she sway her long, silky hair around as if she is doing some hair commercial. But now, I see her moonlighting near Jalan P Ramlee. I think she is trying to negotiate with two guys who maybe buddies. Threesomes means high pay right?

Then transaction is over and she targets on those waiting inside the car. This is the ugly reality behind beautiful scene and beautiful people. So what the majority of them are muslim yet they will be also engulfed or ruined by the sins just like those in other countries. Muslim are also human too.

That is what I like about Kuala Lumpur.It is much colourful than Singapore city. I bump into Shid's friend and invite me to join him to chill out at some lounge. Apparently the stay is not that bad afterall. I just have to be more open-minded and experimental in new things. Just a slight glitch when I am walking back to hotel, loneliness is killing me.

I just cannot get enough of the Twin Peak

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style