Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back home Again

I already pack my stuff and check out at 10am. I suppose to meet Qim first before I leave Kuala Lumpur.I supposed to buy the preserved food my mum has been longing for but it is still closed when they told me yesterday that they open at 9am.

I am worried that I might be missed my bus at 12pm when Qim suggests to meet Sentral again.I jus buy the stuff at larkin, just hope that I can find it.I take monorail from Bukit Bintang and stop at Sentral. I walk towards the Putra Sentral station. Everyday I learn more about Kuala Lumpur. I feel like so local.

Then I wait for him again. Then we go to foodcourt to have breakfast. I order nasi lemak again. It make me thnk again. This place( Sentral and Foodcourt)is first and perhaps last we met and nasi lemak is the only meal I had when we had breakfast together first and last day. It is so ironic.

It is like a sign of beginning and ending. Scary.

Then we go to starbuck Cafe for awhile. I buy strawberry cheesecake for him with a birthday card as a form of appreciation as a host to Kuala Lumpur even for awhile. His gesture is truly appreciated.

And also as a birthday cake,only a piece though in advance since I am not coming down to Kuala Lumpur in near time.

We both are capricorns coincidently.

Then he send me to Puduraya Station.Luckily there is smooth traffic along the pudu.

Time to say goodbye.


Qim, Good looking chap


I am quite impressed with the bus despite paying only RM24. I should go for Konsortium next time. The journey back is only 4 hour as we stop at Larkin Interchange. I buy some food home and manage to find the preserved food for my mum after combing the whole Larkin.

Total waste of time but promise is a promise. It needs to be fulfilled or else bad karma is coming on the way to my life. Morever, it is a promise to my mum. I already had bad karma during the stay.

It takes an hour to reach Singapore Immigration Centre. There is so many people going back to Singapore even on Tuesday. Once, I reach at Kranji MRT station, I cannot find my EZlink card. I even lay out my stuff from the bag just to find that fucking card. What is the problem with me? I am so unfortunate.

I AM ALREADY IN SINGAPORE.

I call my mum to wait for me downstairs to pay for my cabfare because I don't have any dollars at all.

At first time, I feel so happy to see my mum that I hug her so much in the public. I really miss her so much and realize that i cannot do anything much without her. Oh my god, I just realize it today . A bit late right.

I have never feel such emotions before whenever I came back from overseas. I guess that I learnt not to go overseas unprepared in any terms. Lesson learnt a lot from the trip.

I miss my home, my room, my cat , my mum and father and my mum's cooking.

I love you, Mum.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style