Saturday, November 12, 2005

Salsa Dance

It is a rare occasion for me to wake up quite early on saturday. I do so because I am going to meet Bee Lan later at tanjong Pagar to find out about the salsa dance. We suppose to have lunch at Clementi after her swimming lesson.
However, it is postponed due to the raining. We meet at Tanjong pagar MRTstation at 12pm instead.

I am wearing a Topshop shirt which I bought with David last time. The hot weather does not do any justice to me today. Bee Lan surprises to see me in shirt, especially on such weather. I usually don tees that flatter my fit body.

Lately, I have turned from fit to flab.

We walk towards to the Murray Street and search for the dancestudio, recommended by her friend. We manage to find one along the shop house. I am surprised that the dance hub is still closed. It is only 1pm and today is weekend. The brochure
we take indicates that Saturday class start at 3.30pm. At earliest time they will open, will be at 2pm.


We have lunch at newly-open cafe nearby. Bee lan has Pasta with chorizo while I have veggie Ari Biata ( Just a pasta with a lot of vegetables and spices ). We also order fried calamari. Next time, I must make fried calamari for the girls. They love fried calamari.


I do not know that the appetizer Bee Lan eats cost $1. The food is ok but the the interior of the cafe is stunning. After that, we proceed to the dance hub and see if the studio already opens. It is still closes so we decide to give Jackson a call regarding the the class.


Bee Lan and I are going to join Salsa class together. I already promise her quite long a go to accompany her to be a buddy for the class. I hope will be the fun. She hears that jjsalsarengue is
cool and more personalized compared to other company or studio.

After enquiries, we walk to the Coffee Bean cafe at Republic Plaza to discuss about our New Year Celebration this year. Moreover I bring my ibook out so that I can surf net online at the cafe. Today is very hot weather and I am wearing long-sleeved shirt. I feel so sticky.I am surprised that Bee Lan actually run for the traffic light.


Once we reach there, we order our own beverage and do the discussion. I try to go online using my ibook but somehow it does not work at all. It make me frustrated and lost with any information I need for the discussion. Hence we decide to go to Orchard and ask one of the prestigious hotel, Meritus Mandarin Hotel for the rate on New Year Eve.


Apparently, the price is very high, about $200++ per room on weekend since they do not disclose the price on New Year Eve yet. Then we go to the Library at Takashimaya S.C. as Bee Lan needs to return book as well as borrow . After that, we part in own way. I go back home while she is meeting her friend.


I go back home and call my parent's whereabouts so that I can join them later.



I cut my fringe to look like my idol, UTT but end up looking more like Edna in the Incredibles. It is so disastrous moment. I take a cab back to Woodlands to visit my sister as my parents are there and to meet my pussy cat. Spending with cousins are actually wonderful. It makes me feel so young and revitalized. Only comment I receive from my uncle that I look like a member from Beatles.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style