Monday, November 21, 2005

Mee Siam

At 5.45am, It is raining as usual but that does not stop me to go gym for my usual bodycombat session by Christina at 7am. I hate latecomers. And they fill up the space around me, making the area cramped for me to do my moves. I manage my anger by shouting in the class. I feel so garang in the morning. After that I did another 20 minutes of jogging before going back home.

I reach home at 10am. I need to prepare Mee Siam for my mum later. I want to give her surpise later. I go to Prime Supermarket to buy Koo chye Leaves, Limes, three bottles of Green Teas, a packet of instant 30in-1 coffee, Vitagen, Vegetables for my dailing dinner and yogurts.

At homes, I boil some eggs, chop the koo chye leaves, fry the cubes of beancurd, cut the lime and soak the vermicelli. Like I mentioned earlier, my mum will be do basic condiments of Mee Siam but I prefer the Mee Siam to be a complete dish or better. I won't eat mee siam without egg, sambal or even the lime.

Then my mum reach home and start to fry the vermicelli while I am preparing to make Gado Gado because she is informed that more people will be coming down to visit the house. Then my sister's hubby comes down to collect the Mee Siam because she knows my mum will make something for her visitors.

My mum is not selfish. It is kind of donation to make the visitors feel happy, full and relax in humble manner. What goes around, comes around. My mum teaches me not to be selfish in terms of money or even time and do it sincerely, don't expect anythung in return because in long term, we will get that rewards in surpising manner.

While she goes to meet her friends first, I do extra miles to create more condiments for Gado-Gado. Time's catching up and I have to hurry up because I don't wish to see her friends. At 3pm, I complete everything and make the beautiful presentation for them and then go back to sleep.

When I wake up, I realise that there is little leftovers for me to have for dinner. My mum says that Gado Gado and Mee Siam are delicious. I think it is the presentation make them more appertizing beside my mum's good cooking.


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style