Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Look Good

Whenever I enter the male changing room, I get repulsive by the sight of sagging butt with a revealing hairy balls hanging loose while he is changing. Why can he choose a locker away from the entrance.

It is an act of exhibition. But I dun think he does that. Exhibitionism involves exposing one's genitals or sexual organs to a stranger. It is a sexual disorder. That is clinical term.

To some degree we are all exhibitionists at heart. I admit I am exhibitionist but I don't have any sexual disorder. My level of exhibitionism is mild and I am not targeting to any audience. I will talk about exhibitionism some other time.

Sometimes, I hate to go california gym for a work-out.My self-esteem will be lowered. I do have a negative opinion of my body image especially my tummy. I look good in any kinds of clothes but I also prefer to be comfortable when I go topless too.

I have always been a self defeatist. If at first you don’t succeed, quit. I feel like my ongoing struggle with both my weight and my self esteem came from years of telling myself I can’t. When I grow older, I need more effort to achieve my dreams or goal. When we age, everything also deteriorate.

It can be detestable to know that poeple in gym resort to fast-gain in getting greek body by taking steroid. Nowadays, more younger males obsessed in getting quick achievement. It seems that body-image misconceptions don't come out of the gym but straight from popular culture.

People can deny about them consuming steroid but in long term, the side effect will start to surface. But alas, these people are educated and understand the side-effects of steroid. Hence, they know when and how to counteract the effect.

True enough, there are guys in gym do inspire me to get the ripped look of extreme muscular definition. I m looking for shortcut. When I was younger, I admitted that I did consider taking steroid. I discussed with my gym buddy, John regarding the supplement. Being ignorant, we asked Nature Farm and GNC for DHEA , the natural steroid hormone produced from cholesterol by the adrenal glands. DHEA is chemically similar to testosterone and estrogen and is easily converted into those hormones.

DHEA supplements may be beneficial, neutral, or harmful, but it is unlikely that DHEA supplements will affect each individual in the same way. Hence it is a controllable item in Singapore. We order one bottle of DHEA supplements online and spilt the numbers of capsule into two because we were a little bit skeptical about the product and it was very expensive.

We tried it everytime we went for weight-training. We did feel powerful but in long term, we can feel the effects. We always feel heaty everytime, than I , as wella s John, need to shower almost every hour to reduce the heatiness. At worst, there are growth of pimples on our body , a lot of them.

We decided to stop taking the products and continue our hard way of getting ripped body. Thank goodness, I don't perspire everytime. It can be scary that I can get perspired, even in air-conditioned room.

I start to shed excess pounds sweating in gym and outside, this cause loose, sagging skin and tired face. I am so ignorant to realise that these workouts can leave parts of the body, especially the face - thin and gaunt but no impact on my love handles.

If I am to push into desperation, liposuction will promise to eliminate unwanted fats in three hours.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style