Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Beauty of toilet

My mum comments about the toilet while I am having my lunch with her. I am quite shocked for her to bring up the toilet issue while I am eating. Luckily, it is the pleasant conversation

Yesterday, my mum's friends came for a visit. Then, there was one kid who wanted to use the toilet. Once she stepped out, she informed her mum loudly that the toilet was very beautiful.

During the meals, almost one by one excused herself to go to toilet. I assume that they were very curious about the claim made by the kid and a child does not tell lie.

Let me give tips how to beautify your toilet.

Tip 1: Construct the wall with nice tile, similar to those in hotel


Tip 2: Renovate your flooring with rocky tiles, which induce reflexology and wake up your sense through foot


Tip 3: Arrange your toilteries on the classic ceramic ware neatly


Tip 4: Decorate your window with curtains or preferably blinds as they ventilate bathroom well


Tip 5: Paint your ceiling with rennaisance style. It is hard work for me because there are so many details


Tip 6: Add flowers, preferably orchid to creat aesthetic effect for the toilet.


Tip 7: Style your pipe into marble-looked column. I use three colour to create marble effect ( Warning: Messing job)


Tip 8: Add artificial plants such as ferns to make the place relaxing



I tell her to trust my taste in interior design. Designing is a skill too, or else why NTU, NUS and other polythenics have courses on designing. The problem is my mum can not get the overall picture of the design I want to do for the house. She opposes my ideas but then she cannot argue with my ideas.

Knowledge is powerful.

Last time, I made her cry so hard because I boycotted her to help her to do house cleaning and decorating for the festive seasons just because she oppose my idea to create the home more beautiful. To her, my design make the home more smaller while she prefer spacious atmosphere.

Then why she keeps buying those renaissance-styled furnitures which is big and occupy space?

At last, I still helped her decorate the house, but while she was sleeping, even my family. I did everything myself, from arranging those big furnitures, putting on the curtain, laying out the carpet, wiping the dirt, sweeping and whatever more.

Because she is my mum and I feel bad being a bastard that time.

Of course, I learn how to negotiate regarding the layout plus using the tetimonials from her friends and relatives, she listens to me nowadays, sometimes reluctantly.

Who cares. I love beauty.

The only ugly place in my house is my room, the working place. Ironic.


Check out my medusa-styled hair. It indicte that it is high time for a new haircut

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style