Monday, October 10, 2005

Spend My time with parents

I have to wake up early just to understand how to drive my sister's new car. My mum pull me out of the bedroom and go down to meet her. Thank goodness there is no soul early morning.

To have a medusa-like hairstyle and half-dead look, is a major no-no to be seen in public.

I have problems parking the car, especially the car is not belong to me. She gives us the chance to use it because she is going to Johor later with her hubby and his mother , using other car. My mum is so happy to take advantage of the convenience today.

I go back to sleep, but to be disturbed at 10.30am by my mum. I am just recovering from my sickness and today is the only day I can go out and embrace the sun.

I have a difficulty to drive the new car because it have been many months that I had not been driving. There is fear that I may make a mistake on the road.

We skip the visit to the grave today but proceed straight to the IKEA store at Alexandra Road. As usual, my mum always advice to drive slowly at expressway. I just love the adrenaline rush cutting people's lane. I have never been so happy since last three days.

I love the thrill.

Once we reach the place, there is the long queue of cars entering the carpark at IKEA. I manage to get a good spot and start shopping. There is quite a lot of people at IKEA. I spot this babe with her mother shopping. The good thing is that she did glance at me too.

I tell my mum that that girl is very pretty. My mum and I have a same taste in woman's appearance. My mum says that she is very fair too. She always associated fairness with beauty. She prefers me to be fair.

We spend $154 on glasswares, artificial plants and other stuffs. I like to go IKEA to shop so that I can get the idea what my ideal pad will be. It will be definitely having a zen touch.

Then we go and buy some food for my grandparents. Then we go and visit them. I am just too tired to engage the conversation with my grandpa. He asks me whether I find job or not or prepare to meet God.

Very demoralising.

Then at 4pm, we go back home since my sister is going back home to collect her car after her Johor trip. I continue my sleep.

My mum chides my sister for not going back her home, or rather going back home late whereas her mother-in-law is at her home. When my sister is in the mood, the whole world seems to very catasphoric , like the South Asia Earthquake.

So typical behaviour of female graduate.

I hate weekend because there is no good show on TV.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style