Saturday, October 15, 2005

New Life

I try not to go out to go chilling out or clubbing or even wasting time outside just to hang out tonight. I have numerous calls and sms which I do not return calls. I have different objective this month.

perhaps I do not want to create own problems by interfering too often in others' affairs unless ASKED. I am a good listener as well as good advisor.

I read a lot.

Few of my friends do so because somehow they try to convinced themselves that their way is the best way,their logic is the perfect logic, and those who do not conform to their thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, their direction. Slowly, they use these powerful information to spread to the next person, showing the other's people's weakness or bad behaviour.

Sadly, this kind of attitude on their part denies the existence of individuality and consequently the existence of God, for God has created each one of us in a unique way.There is God to look after everything. Why are they bothered? Mind their own business and they will have their peace if they stop interfering.

Being a capricorn, I often nurture ill feeling inside my heart for the people who insult or abuse me.However, I already cultivate art of forgiving and forgetting. Believe in the justice of God and the doctrine of Karma. Let Him judge the act of the one who insulted me. Life is too short to waste in such trifles. Forget, forgive, and march on.

I have someone who delete my contact in his MSN for the small mistakes I did but I realise that this is not kind of friend I want to keep for he is blinded by his own egoism more, instead of recalling the countless of selfless helps I did for him. I am not asking for recognisation or raking up the past. If I did, I am not being a sincere person. Anyway, he cannot accuse me of ingrate because I do not ask him repay my kindness, unlike his other friends.

It does not pay to be kind so I delete his contact in my MSN also, Talk about being forgiving him and FORGET.

I also forgive those who are being bitches and bastard behind my back. Don't be afraid to approach me and say hi.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style