Saturday, October 01, 2005

Joy with Joycelyn






Today I spend alone at gym because Lily is having a Girls' day out with her girlfriends. So I attend the Bodycombat by Christina at 4.40pm. She is using the old bodycombat today which makes me a little confused with the movement.

Apparently, there is this one guy who stands in front of me who do a lot of extra action during the session.Obviously, he is trying to be another jackie chan because he really looks possessed that time.

Plus, he takes a big space leaving the people behind him such as me and the babes beside me to re-adjust to the cramp space we have. I really feels like kicking him forward but hey, I ain't mean person.

I am nice guy.

But I really want to kick him hard. I hate to see such dramas in gym. Thanks goodness it is not hip hop class.

Then I attend James S's ABT class. I receive an unknown missed call in the midst of Squat. I just return the call and realise that the call is from Joycelyn and she is with Rachel at Coffee Club outside California gym. I rush down and meet them, leaving the class halfway.

Rachel has new hairstyle.So do Joycelyn. Within a short time, We do a lot of catching up.

I must be very talkative. I am being introduced to Joy's Sister, a very sweet girl. But I need to continue my class or else James will bitch me later. Morever I smell very horrible.

After the class, I quickly take a shower and meet them again. We chill out for about 30 minutes since everyone have something on later.




Rachel, Joy's sister and I






Joy And I



I supposed to meet a friend at Bugis later. I do not bring extra underwear today so I just slip into my bermuda without any briefs. I feel a little naked and on the loose today. I just have a dinner at King Albert's Park McDonalds Restaurant and then go back home since my friend still has not called me.

I receive a message from Bee Lan that she hears the news about Bali being bombed again through her friend and I thinks that she is just joking. I just go back home by bus. I receive a call from my friend but then I am already on the way home.

I feel like clubbing tonight but then I wear like ah pek ( old man ) tonight.

I surf the yahoo and even watch CNA and realise that it is true that there are several bombings happened at Bali and Bee Lan is going tommorow.

While I am happily chatting with Joy online, Bee Lan goes onlines. She still wants to go to Bali despite the recent aftermath . I do try to advise her not to go there because it is still dangerous. There is no refund of $500 for the Bali Trip hence she still has interest to go.

As a friend, all I can do but just pray for her safety and return back to Singapore on Wednesday in one pieces.

Joycelyn and I have giving her advices and travel tips as if Bee Lan is going for a war.

Laughs

Bee careFul.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style