Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Dinner with UOC guys

Today is a big event for me. I must look at best today by wearing the tee shirt I bought previously and set my hair straight/flat for later. Then I go there at 4.30pm.

I receive a sms from Lily that she recommened a job opening for me and I need to send my particular as soon as possible but I am outside at the moment hence I sms her that I will look throug tonight.

Brandon calls that he cannot make it later as he needs to clear his project tonight.

I reach early at Orchard Road so I walk around the Cold Storage supermart for while to kill time. Hui Hui calls me that she is at the Rice Table Restaurant too. I go and meet her and we have a seat inside while waiting for them to arrive.

Bee Lan arrives next, followed by the Jhong Ren, Juliana and HungYong. Kudos to Bee Lan for being sporting enough to come to meet us , straight after her Bali trip. I guess she has a lot of things to say during her bali trip.

Then Joycelyn comes after. Huiting is super late today as she needs to clear some works first.

As usual, while enjoying the food, we do a lot of catching up especially the people in Zuwa group. Laughter and Memories fill up the restaurant. At 8pm, Huiting comes. while she is having her dinner, the rest just continue our own conversation with one another.




People attend the dinner, minus Hui Ting






Group Picture, Hungyong, better send me te better one



We already feel full and actually bloated after the buffet. We have a third round of buffet tonight. I am not a fan of buffet meal because I am a small eater actually, recently. I only eat small portion at one time but can eat for more tan 6 times per day. Buffet can slower down the metabolism. It means getting fat easily.

Then Juliana and Jhong ren leave early, left the actual group of Zuwa. Hung Yong is suggesting to go to Timbreto go which he and the rest of the girls have no idea where except me. This create a greater responsibility from me and expectation from them. I just hate it. Some of the girls suggest to chill out nearby instead but Hung Yong makes a promise to Kailing to visit her.

Thus, I have to exercise my ability as Esjay to persuade the girls to try out new place and have fun for the sake of good old times. I can understand that Hui ting just back from city hall and then have to go back to city hall area again.

For old times sake.




The Zuwa babes - Huiting, Bee lan, Joycelyn and Hui Hui



We take a bus 16 and stop at SMU and walk down to Substation. A short distance walk can improve our disgestion system.




The image pictures the friendship, I love it



I am not sure about the area actually. So we enter the substation but there is no sign of Timbre pub, hence to avoid the nagging from the girls, I quickly rush out and search for the place as fast as I can. I know the former Mad Frog cafe was behind Substation. I cut through the muddy area and hear the live band and voila!

Timbre Bistro music bar

Then I go and fetch them to the place. Then we reach and get the place to settle down. Then, Kailing comes to our table. I introduce her to the zuwa babes.




Kailing and us



We order the drinks. There is certain dispute between Hui ting and Bee lan regarding the drink.Heineken or Tiger? I am not sure what they manage to select because I just have cranberries juice. At least they can get the discount of 10% for the drinks, with respect to Kailing's influencial position today.




Heinenken Rules



We decide to have a BBQ party with the zuwan and the senior in the coming Chinese New year and I am the organizer AGAIN.I am the organizer for the New Year celebration .




Me and my close zuwan friends, I cannot live without their presence







And their wacky personality






Zuwa babes and Zuwa Studs (??)



Then we shift to the middle area upon request of the birthday girl. At least we can enjoy the live band much better. Then Jimmy comes down to celebration of Kailing's birthday. Kailing's friends fill up the whole tables and we just wait for the countdown.




Looks here, the babe, Eileen aka Kailing's best friend is here






Whoever sits beisde me will get a lot of picture-sque here



I feel quite bad for the girls, especially Hui Hui , who need to wake up early to work for the next day. I try to promise them that we will leave after the cake-cutting ceremony because it is not ethical to leave without attending te proper ceremony. Each of us is given a slice of cakes to eat but end up I am the one who eat their portion , four of them excluding me.

After phototaking session, then we leave the place but Hung yong wants me to stay for awhile and then can share cab together. However, my mood change suddenly but then I have the right to stay for while since I am free tommorow and the pub close at 1am. I stay a while and enjoy the jamming session by EIC.

I have no one to chat with also since Jimmy, disappears to make an important call. He is always busy guy. And Hung Yong is chatting with Kailing's friends. I cannot join in because I am not being introduced also.

I am shy guy.

Too bad, the song we request ( The reason by Hoobastank) is not being played by EIC. Then I start to feel a little moody. After saying goodbye to Kailing, we walk across the pavement. But then, Kailing's friend will join us to go home. We have to send him to NUS, then Hungyong and then mine.

I stay quiet while both of them have a conversation throughout the journey untill he is not sure the location of his hostel since he is only heer for one week. NUS surrounding reminds me of the good times I spent with good friends when I ahve a vehicle and did a study group session in NUS. This triggers the depression mood.

Then, hungyong wants the taxi to stop at the Buona vista MRT station and then proceed from there to my house. I furiously against the idea but he already hop out of the taxi. The distance from station to his house is quite long and morever he drank tonight . He always likes to do this kind of emotional murder to me, making me feeling remorseful. Worse still, he gives me $20.

Hung Yong, I owe you $10 for the drink and cab fee.

After that, I have to endure of being plastic because the taxi driver keeps talking to me all the way to my home. I find him quite pitiful also because he is just being retrenched and he has two children, the elder is a polytechnic student. He has hard life actually especially two nights ago. There is no sight of passengers because it was raining for two nights

Hence i give him the cab fare without any changes.




A bout of depression behind the smile



Hung yong, Joycelyn and Brandon message are enough to give me hope and smile despite being moody.

I hate to attend birthday celebration. I will start to think nonsense and get into the turmoil of depression. I don't have the luxury of having a good birthday celebration with a lof of good friends surrounding me until now.

No one sings birthday song and claps when I blow the candles. So depressing.

Time to read aspirational book tommorow.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style