Friday, September 16, 2005

Time To catch up with best buddies

There is no green teas at 7-Eleven store and that's pathetic so I ahve to go the Cheers convenient store to buy my favourite green tea. On the way to gym, I bump into Sam and his working colleagues. We just exchange smiles.

I do not attend the Bodypump Class today at 5.20pm because after going for 30 minutes hill-programmed run on treadmill, I smell very bad. It must the singlet which I wore before for the cardio and then wear it again.

I, being self-conscious, go to changing room and take a shower to avoid bad impression. The words by mouth spread very fast in california gym. I have my 15 minutes of steam bath to make my face redder.

Coincidently, Bee Lan calls me whether I want to meet earlier since she can leave soon. We decide to meet at Orchard MRT control station. Today, I am wearing Zara long sleeved shirt and pants, looking smart just to meet old buddies. It have been a long time , we last met up.

Bee Lan has a new hairstyle. Permed somemore.

I carry her bulky laptop, and we walk to Zara Boutique. She need to do replacement for het top because one of the button chippd off. Apparently, she is not allowed to change the merchandise as she tears off the price tag hence there is only the button replacement.

It is still 6.45pm and early. We decide to hang out at Borders cafe for awhile while waiting for Hui Hui to come. We have a hearty conversation , mostly about her Shanghai working trip, meeting with Hung Yong there, Holiday plans.

She orders Borders Iced Lemon Tea while I order my favourite desert, Brownies.The same brownies I had with lily during my birthday




Bee Lan's New hairstyle, any coments?



Hui Hui is not meeting us at Orchard Mrt Station but at the exact location because she is taking the company bus here. We walk towards the Orchard Parade Hotel Arcade and decide to wait for Hui Hui at the Cafe Larissa itself. Once Hui Hui arrives, we start to order the dishes of different meats and eat ala buffet.




1) Grilled Squid 2) Ayam Kalasan
3)Sambal Fish
4) Sayur Chap Cheoy



We talks about Shanghai again, reality of life, asset and finance management and PMS. The good things about meeting them that we can never run out of topic for our conversation. Never.

We have a good laugh also.

Then we take a light stroll to the bus-stop. Hui Hui is going to Johore Bahru to attend Eki's wedding there. Sometimes, there are so many things I can do but because of the financial difficulties I am facing, my life is not that exciting.

The excitement and the thrill of life is being inhibited by the shortage of money,

I need a job.

Then we take a bus 7, stop at Orchard Emarald and walk to thhe Cinelesuire Complex. I am going to recommend the one of my favourite chill-out cafe, Galileo & Friends. Hui Hui also has not been shopping for weeks. This is an opportunity for them to stop at the stores and window-shop at the second storey.

Then we settle down outside the cafe and scan the menu. They are impressed by the vast choices of food and drink. I order my usual Dinosaur.

But No brownies again.Or else I am getting browniaphobic




The colour of the drinks we order are not that visually appertizing



After the laughs and taling, Hui Hui decide to order Hunky Chunk ( which is the potatoe wedge with cheese toppings over them ). I decide to pay for that because they pay mostly my meal and drink which makes me feel guilty and bad. They always foot the bill for me and I insist that we split the cost.

I still can afford to pay my own meal. I do not wish to create the mentality that everytime they go out with me , they must foot bill for me.

I feel like a gigolo minus sex service.




The colour of the drinks we order are not that visually appertizing



The topics of the cafe converstion
1) Bee lan's interest in Salsa Dance and ask me to join her.
2) Hung Yong 's return and the plan to meet him
3) Career propect
4) Idealogy of Love and realtionship
5) Plan to have New Year Countdown in one of the hotel with close friends.




I always realise that I always look good with them. I wonder why.



After that around 11.30pm, we decide to go back home before meeting again in two weeks time to make the picture complete.I take a bus home




The frienship make the perfect picture

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style