Sunday, September 11, 2005

Spending with Parents 2

I wake up late AGAIN. What's the problem with me?

Today, I spend another quality time with my parents again. My mum wants me to accompany them to Expo as well as yellow ribbon fair at Chaing Prison. But we skip the yellow Ribbon fair because the journey from the west to east takes about an hour and I don't think we have time to reach the changi.

We take a train there since my mum does not ask my sister along.

Along the way, I saw so many beautiful girls and I manage to get their attention. Maybe they find me so endearing to see me ,still going out with my parents. It is so rare.

This time, I am going to the International Halal Food fair with my parents. Last week, I went to International Food Fair with Lily. The good things about going out wit parents is they will foot the bill for me. I just buy whatever food I like along the way and ask my mum to pay for me. I am such a pampered brat.

However the food is quite expensive. I do not know why my mum buys all kinds of tidbits home. No one will eat those stuffs except me. I am getting fatter and I don't want to look fat when I am still single.

Then we look for a place to sit down so that we can order the food and enjoy. Time to be glutton again.

I order Shark fins soup ($2), Japanese Pizza ($2.50), Milo ($1.50), two hotdogs ($2) for myself while my mum orders spicy nonya rojak, Laksa and Mee Bakso as well as her all time favourite beverage: Chendol. I order Mee bakso because I am trying to flirt with this girl who sell the dishes there. I have not try mee Bakso as it looks healthy.

It is horrible so I pass to my mum to finish it up. The rojak si damn hot and spicy yet I still wnat to finish up the gravy. My mum chides me for being foolish. I just get orgasmic while eating hot stuff. End up I am looking for drink now.

I keep my cool, despite feeling burning hot because there is cute girl walking to and fro near , looking for a place to sit.
I tells my mum about that girl and she says that she is very fair and beautiful. We both have same taste in women.

She steals glance at me. Accomplished.

If you keeps staring hard at someone, psychologically the person will feels the vibes and looks at you back. Go and experiment.

Then we bump into grandauntie there. This is the second time that I am told to buy the car for my parents' convenience.

I am still seeking job, aunties ( I do not say that because I NEED to look after my mum's reputation ). Hence, just give 1 million smiles at them.

Then we walk around again to do last minute shopping. So many food yet we do not even buy much unlike last time. Maybe we feel too full to buy the food, or even try the samples. I love samples/freebies but my stomach is too full to take anymore food.

Then we go to the second storey to shop for sports clothes. I manage to persuade my mum to get me a running shoes cost only $30. I just love it. I am so pampered brat ( again).

Then we go back home and the journey is long




C-Teas, Otah-Otah, Dates, Rojak, Variety of food and my meal

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style