Saturday, September 10, 2005

Spending with Parents 1

Today I miss my ABT as well as bodycombat session in California just to spend a quality time with my parents. Somehow I need to spend more time with them as much as I can.

I get ready and wear green shirt and jeans as later, we need to attend our neighbours' son's wedding ceremony at Depot Road, Before that, my parents need to attend the feast at Choa Chu Kang. We take taxi to Boon Lay. From there, my youngest uncle send us ( my grandparents, my auntie/uncle and us ) to there using his company van.




Me in green Shirt



By the time we reach there, the feast has started but I decide not to join them but to go to Limbang Shopping center and just wait for my mum to call me.

I buy a small notebook and a pen and settle at McDonalds restaurant. I buy a small milo and write my thoughts while waiting. There are things that I observe for one hour at McDonalds Restaurant about the residents in Choa Chu Kang

1) People here like to ride bicycle including women ( I start of buying one )
2) The people here are gorgeous , especially the guy ( I feel so intimidated )
3) A lot of students carry sports equipments like tennis/badminton racquet, basketball , soccer ball and running shoes.

At 6.45pm, my mum calls me to meet her nearby. Then we walk to the main road to hail for taxi. We bump into my other aunties who are also attending the feast later.

I just want to beat my naughty younger cousin up. He hit my groin for no reason and it is so painful. I really want to push him to the road. Luckiliy, her mum is my favourite auntie. I always try to avoid him because I am so afraid to be playful with him because his mum is very (over)protective.

Then we manage to get the taxi and reach to the temple at 7pm. The place is very colourful and even the ladies are clad in very fashionable, bright saris and nice, golden accessories.I am always fascinated with their traditional clothes. Not all can look good in sari.




Not all ladies can look elegant in sari



We bump into the younger brother and lead us to the wedding hall. This is our first time to attend Indian wedding and even watch the wedding procedure. There is something to strike off in my dream list. My mum is quite excited to watch the actual event instead of watching them on documentary on Tv and VCD brought by my sister.

In front of us is the chinese family where the mother and her daughter are wearing sari costume.

Sexy.

Then have a sweet peanuts and also other one which we are not sure what it is. At last, everyone start to throw that thing ( I believe is the yellow rice ) to the front to end the wedding ceremony. I guess it may be the blessing of acceptance for the newly-wed.Then everyone start to leave their seat to exit. We also follow suit

We manage to get the seat to have our nice wedding dinner at reception. I just love curry and the achar, similar to Komala fast-food resturant. I even have a second helping. They also give us ice-cream. Then after that, we go up again to give the token in form of money to our neighbour.

On the way out, I bump into that chinese girl who clad in sari. We exchange smile at the staircase. Oh gosh, I feel so paedophilic. Then we take taxi home. My mum checks the gift and it is golden plate which engraved elephant god and sweets.

I have fun today to have a new experience . i should have wear the attire, indian style. I have a couple of them. I am definitely look sexy in that. Damn!







I will talk about the Indian Fashion one day.




LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style