Saturday, September 24, 2005

Send Evarn Off

Today instead of going to gym for my usual ABT and I am so regretful not to attend it, I go to the King Albert Park McDonalds to kill time by reading, planning and fining ideas. The place is very crowded with students until an hour later, I manage to get the right and good seat.

The place is fully-renovated now. The place gives me warmth and cosy feeling, unlike the last decor, which is mostly metallic and silver, give cold and refflective feeling. I love seeing these people doing school revision.

Then I suppose to meet Kailing at 8.45pm at Clementi MRT station. I feel quite hungry and I don't feel like having McDonalds's meal. At 8pm, I go to my favourite foodcourt and order $2 chicken rice.

I still have time for shopping around Clementi neughbourhood. If you want Giordano, Bossini or even Baleno clothes at discount rate, just come to Clementi. I buy myself grater, small mirror and superglue.

I wait for Kailing at at Clementi Control Station. She asks me to meet her at taxistand outside McDonald because she is driving to Changi Airport.

This will be my second time for me to be driven by female friends beside Bee Lan. Bee Lan is known for her reckless and exciting driving. I wonder what kind of driver Kailing will be.

She needs to pump petrol at the nearest petrol kiosk. She makes a wide turn which cause her car to be a distance away from the pump machine. The pump attendant directs her to get closer to it. After the several adjustment, she manages to get the position right. The pump attendant make comments about her driving skills. Luckily, he is being nice for his words and not being sacrastic.

Then, we go out of the kiosk, Kailing make a abrupt turn out, which cause the abrupt halt and eventuall hit the kerb because the taxi cuts her lane and does not even signal. Thanks goodness, Kailing is very alert. This incident reminds me of same experience my sister had at Sembawang.

It have to be a taxi driver.

That goes my opinion about woman driver. Please don't hate me.

We reach there early, so we decide to take picture and then have a seat at one of the cafe. While walking, someone shouts Kailing's name. Kailing stops and looks at the people in front of us.I don't see anyone I know actually until Kailing tells me that is Evarn. I am surpised.

What's with the denim jacket, Evarn?




Evarn and us



There are few of his friends there sending him off. His girlfriend and parents are there. Evarn is the second friend I sent off beside Hung Yong. I take my weekend off and time to send someone whom I respect not only as an individual but as a friend I knew in NTU for his positive attributes.

He is just being misunderstood yet he take it easy and focus on being succeeded in life.




Evarn and us again



When time's up to bid a goodbye, Kailing tells me that Evarn does not even want to leave Singapore again, at the moment to France. One week stay in Singapore is not enough to spend together with the loved ones.

It has been an emotional moment when Evarn converses with us. I can see almost tears in Kailing's eyes and even Evarn's eyes. I cannot take it , nearly when we have 1 minute worth of conversation. I almost teared, and I don't even have such strong feeling when I sent Hung Yong off.

Evarn ( to us ): Time to go. Thanks for coming.
Evarn ( to me): Esjay, I respect you.
Esjay ( shocked but stay composed ) : I respect you more for you are. I am just cranky guy with a lot of fun
Esjay: I may not a good friend but I can dare to stay I am worth as one of your friends ( thick-skinned )
Esjay: So come back in good health and better shape. Who knows you might get hitched when you are coming back. So eat less potatoes.
Kailing: Better get in shape.
Esjay ( hit on his chest ): Have a little improvement in your character ( What the hell i think about )
Esjay; When you come back, we will see ourselves better persons, not only you but also me. I will want you to see me a better guy in 10 months time.
Esjay and Kailing: Take care ok.


I think there is the point we need to let go. It is so emotional. And I am still so talkative.




Kailing and I



This sets me thinking. The event makes me appreaciated close and loved ones more.If I am saying something super mushy, don't be surpised or awkward because I just want to let you know that I love you all and that I appreciate you.One must not take it for granted

Love your loved ones as much as possible NOW, for tomorrow may be too late.




Going back home



Kailing sends me back home and I feel so bad for a girl to send me off. Call me chauvinistic pig.I am thankful for her gesture anyway.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style