Monday, September 26, 2005

Life as Graduate in NTU

Nothing much I am going to do this week but gym, study, jobhunt and looking good.

Hence, I will love to share my horrible experience in NTU.

In year 2000, I came to NTU alone( and in future too, I leave NTU alone ). Engineering in NTU is not my first choice, actually was my fourth choice. The first three choices are places in NUS. I love NUS more than NTU.

I love traveling and I could blend well with students in NUS for their vibrant attitude and great fashion sense.

Anyway, The only friend, close friend who came to NTU with me together is Terence. Sadly, I always hang out with my friends who were already in third years in university. I was delayed by two years because I retook my A levels again.

I came to NTU with the bang. With my huge duffer(AKA Ali Baba )bag, tight green tee and worn-out Levis jeans, I attend the lecture for first time with Terence. Apparently, I did get unwanted attention.




The first place I attend in NTU




I am being laughed at ( actually ) for being silly. I did not care.

Eversince after the orientation camp, there were numerous group meeting from lunch to dinner, to supper to anything. Well, we do not know anyone yet so the only closeness we get to know are from orientation camp. Apparently, there are a lot of engineering students attend the camp.

I belonged to General Engineering Group B. Luckily Terence also belonged to same group as me. Hence we usually attend lecture together, but mostly we do not attend lecture as regular.

Group B is very interesting group because we have three beautiful girls who dressed like Ah lians and came to Lecture in late fashion. They get attentions everytime.
One of them, Qiwei is a mannequin model. I think there were quite a number of models in group B. I won't be going to boost their f-ing ego to mention their names here.

Hungyong, Hui Hui, Juliana were few others in group B but they belong to their own clique. Terence and I were individuals in engineering group.Because of that, I hardly attend any lecture.

They were so boring.




The class I usually had my general engineering tutorial and I always sat behind



Because of lack of interest, I failed so many subjects ( which I am fully regret )

Then I am being streamed to tutorial group 9 for one year. I was quite close to Ming Wei and Wee Lip ( whom both of them were hall kings ). I also closed to Rafeeqah and Alwayiwah who were allocated same laboratory group as me and mingwei. Since Laboratory period is much longer and we need to work as group, I got more bonded to those people. I love laboratory class.

I was very reserved during the class.

I also need to attend English proficiency class which I find a waste of time.

Frankly, I was not quite happy during one year because I was not well adjusted yet. What I did is just a motion to carry on with the life as graduate but I had no passion at all.

What made me stay positove were Zuwa friends who always have a lot of activities in hall as most of them stay in Hall except me because I stay near NTU. I remembered the joy , visiting Jocelyn and Bee Lan in Hall 1 ( They were roommates )with Hung yong.

I did a lot of visits to friends stay in hall when I started to become the chairman for Union Orientation Camp.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style