Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Life as Graduate in NTU 2 - Hall life

I managed to persuade my mum about me wanting to stay in Hall for experience.My sister did stay in hall before too. I wish to stay in Hall 2 because it has nice location in NTU. But I managed to get hall 12.




Felicia, her pretty roommates, ratna and Adeline stayed in hall 2



Hall 12 was a new hostel that time and mostly NIE trained students stay in hall 12. I am trying to persuade Guziel to stay with me because I was currently stay with NIE trained student who is hardly stay in hall.

One condition: I need to have a fridge.

So I go and bought a small fridge so Guziel would apply for hostel stay. And most importantly, he could stay with me. We did have fun doing things together like wtaching TV, jogging at night, doing laundry, listening music and sharing food.

Sometimes I go back home and brought the food home to share. Sometimes Terence came and visit us as his friends also stayed in hall 12 too. I managed to know few of the people there

I remember my good friend, Aziz came and stay overnight in our hall. It was hilarious experience.




1) We always had our meals from Hall 13 canteens
2)The TV lounge we always hang out like watching TV or reading newspaper
3)The pantry to make warm coffee
4)our room



Of course, There were the certain periods that we were on not talking terms because he could not stand my attitude and frequent rearrangement of furniture.




Hall 8, 9



This hall also left some memories for me. Julia, Siti, Huiting, Evarn and hungYong stayed at these hall. I did spend my time having study session with zuwa guys at the study room. It was short-lived though.

Then in year 2( I think ). I wish to continue to stay in Hall again but this time not with Guziel. One nice soul, Ridz asked me whether I am interested in becoming his roommate at hall 14.

Hall 14? So far....... That's what I thought but when I went to visit the room. I simply love it. It was at fourth storey( it meant that no ants, cockroach and millipedes crawling ) and near Pantry room. It meant that I would do more cooking.

Staying in Hall 14 had been a very beautiful experience in my life. No one can handle my egoistic , irritating and bastardly attitude well. He had patience with me well. No argument or talking terms. We had a lot of fun. Ridz was very sociable person and he knew almost all then neighbours and even the people in the block.

Morever, our room was very special because on left side of the wall hung a Singapore flag while on the right side hung a british flag. Poeple did turn their head into our rooms and definitely we had quite number of visitors.

I knew so many nice people like James, Jimmy, Chai Nam,Benjo, Francis,Andrew, Alan, Ming Ming, Sandia, Yee Kuan, Ailing and others whom I had forgotten their names or it was too long to list out.

I even joined Jimmy to be a Chief Programmer for the Hall 14 Orientation Camp and also the member for the social head for exco in Hall 14. I had been very active in hall activities but not my studies.




I always chill out at this TV lounge, the first one gave me memories of camp I attended



Ridz and I will do some cooking in the room like cook rice, had a mock meats. We even share with our neighbours. It was so fun actually. Sometimes, we even watch the latest movies on Ridz's laptop which he download from the school networks with the help of Manu.

However, I usually came back late to hall because I had been giving tuition and also attending gym at Orchard Road. At times, I did go back home and eat. Apparently, I did not have full hall life actually.

Morever, we always slept late like 3am because these activities usually ended at 4am at most, especially when it was during exam period. And I love their hall supper. Mingling time.

When I started to think about the past, I was not that actively involved in the hall.

Hungyong and Beelan did visit my room too. Only these Zuwans who really came to visit me personally.

luckily I did not choose Hall 13 because I needed to break free from Student Union Orientation Camp shadow even though I had a lot of good friends there.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style