Sunday, September 25, 2005

Fre-nemies

Today my indonesian relatives are coming later. I need to get out of my house fast. I don't feel like going to gym on sunday because it is waste of time just to attend my class and I don't like to see the crowd.

My legs are still aching.

I ask David out for a swim since Dzul is too tired to go for a bowl today. We meet at Jurong East Swimming Complex at 4.15pm. The place is crowded with children and family today. I tan for awhile while David goes for a swim. Then we have fun using the facilities there.

Jurong East Swimming Complex is mini-version of Wild Wild West but it is cheap ( entry fee for weekend is $2 and weekday is $1.50 ).

After an hour and plus, we decide to go back home.




The image of the complex. I cannot take more picture because no one is watching over our stuff



Next time, I must bring more people along so we can have picnic over there while enjoying the swim.

Why people seem to take pleasure in being cruel to others is interesting.Some people see only one way to achieve popularity or self-esteem - do something, say something, to make him/her seem better than others or likely to enlarge other people's shortcomings so that his/hers are being smoke-screened.

I call that pathetic.

I don't even consume any emotional abuse ( like anger or fury ).It amuses me when people think they can get away with saying something about me. Seriously, everyone has something to say regardless bad or good about their friends but how one convey the message right or exaggerate the meaning to other people.

Rumours and gossip are often used as revenge or follow through on a threat. Threats of rumours are often used to get something out of a person ie trying to bring people down to bottomless pit or loss of friendship or kinship.But more often or not they are just conversation. Something for one person to say in order to make themselves look important or to get attention.

How to handle such gossip hounds and still maintain as a charismatic guy?
1) Don't confront the person who spread the gossip about you in a public place or with an angry tone in your voice. Causing a scene or going on the offensive will only make them feel they are justified in spreading venom. It is best to avoid this person all together and to say nothing to them

2) Spread the gossip yourself, "Have you heard what so-and-so is saying about me? What a joke!" and do it with a smile. Always sound calm and confused, never bitter and resentful.

3) Calm is key! Always be calm, even baffled, when the rumour is mentioned. If you freak out in protest it looks like you have something to hide. Even if you do have something to hide, playing it cool is always best.

4) Rather than freaking out and running around trying to set the record straight, play it cool!

I am better person.One need to realize how stupid one look when that someone he/she tell comes right to me and tells me what he/she said. Or maybe he/she just made a sarcastic remark to someone somewhere.


If people use the same social weapon on others , they will do the same sociat tactic on you. So be careful. These poeple will understand the ever-famous phrase: Who will get the last laugh?

Beware, frenemies.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style