Saturday, September 03, 2005

Comex Exhibition

I wake up early to buy newspaper today. Straits Times paper on Saturday is very thick.I browse for the Recruit session but I cannot find any good opening today. I am little bit disappointed today.

Then I go to Orchard Gym for the Bodycombat. I am nearly late for the class but I make a space for myself despite the large crowd. Then I stay for ABT class by James. Quite a few people attend his class. Lily and Yvonne are not going to attend the class anymore since they are at Bugis for Hip Hop class. I guess I am all by myself every saturday.As usual, The class is quite tough but the result to get nice butt and legs is priceless.

And the Abs too.

Then I go for sauna for awhile.James enters the sauna room and we have a conversation. It may quite awkward for James ( and me ) to face me and talk since the guy who sits beside me are totally naked.

Me: Today is quite different somehow. Since when you start to be cranky?
James: I do not know. I am not like this usually. I am feeling bitchy today
Me: Yeah, I think.
James: Maybe it is good, the communication between me and the people are more like friends than intructor-trainee relatiosnhip. As long they understand the message across especially the correct posture to do the abds.
Me: Yeah, laughter can tighten our stomach muscle too.


I rush to meet Lily who is meeting at HMV@citylink. I accompany her to COMEX exhibiton since she wants to buy Blank CDs, Speaker and headset for her webcam.
We stop at 7-Eleven store first because I am quite hungry after gym . I buy packets of Milo and HL milk and Chicken pie from Polar

Me: Can I have one chicken pie?
Me( to Lily): Only $1.60.
Lily: Got promotion on hot-dog pie,2 for $2.40
The girl stares at me blankly.
Me: No, I just want one chicken pie.
Girl: ok. $1.60
Me: There is no other meats right in this pie?
Girl: No, just chicken.
Me: thanks.


Then we decide to go to 6th storey first to hunt for the accessories first for lily before searching for myself. I need to buy a mouse.Then we go to 4th storey to look for better bargain. Then, we manage to get what we want actually. I buy myself keroppi mouse. It looks cute and green.

Then we decide to visit the International Food Fair. We secure on sitting place and sout for our favourite food. I buy Ice Strawberry which cost me $4 while Lily buys herself a Sharks fins soup with codfish. I enjoy having a meal with the rest of the people here.




Strawberry Ice and Sharkfins soup



Then we walk around as Lily wants to buy mee suah for her mum but decides not to because she calls her mum and her mum says not to buy anything. Lily is quite surpised to stay late on Saturday.

After that, we are going back home by train. My mum calls me to go back home because I need to wake early because my whole family are going to Downtown East at Paris Ris for my father's working palce family day.





I feel strawberrilicous

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style