Friday, September 02, 2005

Charmed Re-Union NOT

Today I am going to meet david to accompany me to COMEX exhibition at Suntec City. I am nearly late but he is later than me. I am told by him that Guziel is coming too. I am quite surpised actually but he does not tell him that I am coming. I know it. I am given anonymous name by him.

I walk around the Raffles City before meeting them at City Hall interchange at 7pm. Then we had a dinner at Foodcourt at 3rd storey again but this time, I just have a fruit juice of strawberry and watermelon. I need to lose 3 pounds.

Then we walk to Suntec City but there is human traffic congestion at the overhead bridge. Hence, Guziel suggest to go there by alternative route ( by Marina Square Mall). This time, I do not want to lead. I hate the Marina Square floorscape. I get confused to go to the right destination. Sam gets pissed of because Marina Square.

However, I still do direction to Suntec City.

The place is very crowded. I just want to check out the printers there while David seeks scanner. The place closes at 9pm yet we reach the place at 8pm. As usual, I am quite worried that we may not be able to comb the whole place as our curiosity and interets will make us stop at certain booths and delay.

According to Brandon, Xerox is a good brand for laser printer.I manage to get the booth and collect the brochure.




I am wearing pink Tee



Then we quickly to the 6th storey to browse around. Nothing much at 6th storey unless you are into XBox and Creative products. Then we walk back to City Hall. My legs are aching actually.

David asks us what our plan later. I don't mind hanging out for one hour before going back home. I am also open-minded about going back home too.However, Bunawar decides to go home. Therefore, since everyone is tired, we all go back home.

I think I know the real reason.I am pretending to be something they're not, but Someone is too smart to be fooled.

According to today horoscope

Is it getting hot in here, or is a certain bossy type making things more difficult than they have to be? Don't do anything to draw their ire. Instead, continue to pour your efforts into your current project.



Today, my behaviour is quite mild and I am playing goody-old-shoe tonight.But people want to play safe.

Anyway, throughout the journey, David and I have a hearty conversation, a conversation which is not meant to be striked. Truth about people's behaviour and manipulation by the name friendship has revealed. We both are mature enough and take things easy, somehow.

Each of us believe in ourselves more than other people's opinions about us.But not too much as it leads to being a proud jerk.

I love mind games.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style