Saturday, August 20, 2005

Tired Legs

My Legs are aching.

Lily does not attend the class today, hence gives me an excuse not to go also.

I decide to go to McDonalds Restaurant at King Albert's Park.

I want to top my ezlink at Boon Lay interchange but the queue snake all the way to information board. Then I take a train to Clementi and perhaps top up mine there and take 154. But once I reach there, the lady show me pieces of $50 dollars as she does not have any $10 notes changes. Furiously, I take train to Buona Vista Station and get my ezlink topped up there. I walk to Holland Village despite drizzle. Then I take bus 61 to Bukit Tima Road.

Damn! The bus does not stop opposite King Albert Park but Bukit Timah Plaza. I have to walk a distance to the destination. Today, I suppose to relax my leg yet I do a lot of walking today.

I order McChicken meal and do my reading and planning. I feel like a student when I am McDonalds.I'm just loving it.

Then I go back home at 9pm.

Today, I open my blog and receive a comment from 'good-looking korean'. I delete his/her comment without thinking. I realise what I did is wrong since everyone is entitled to opinion. David laughs at the silly comment made [ because he is part of the trio] . True enough, I shall not bother much about reader being shallow who only keens on surface but not the substance.

Dear reader,

This is my blog and people who reads mine needs to show respect to the owner but that's problem faced by any bloggers. At least I have something/topic to write today.

It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not.

I judge people, i think that we all do, it's part of human nature and we can't really help it.Everyone gets an impression whether he/she likes it or not. The best one can do is try and be charitable and forgiving in own judgements and give people a chance to change their image in your mind.

Making a judgment without any true observation is dickhead-bashing, which is always in style. If you're gonna judge someone (and believe me, it's unavoidable), better to do so based on the person's beliefs rather than, say, their looks. At least your judgment might be slightly more accurate, or at least more fair, if you consider the more important facets of people, like beliefs, personality, actions, thought/opinions.

So what I self-praise or making fool of myself? Who does not? You should re-evaluate your criteria for choosing how you feel about me.




Boths are beautiful in their own way, but if I am to be judgemental, I will be prefer the Indonesian babe[right] to korean babe because she has beautiful,big eyes



I think that to some degree you might judge people based on your beliefs. It's only how far you go in acting on those automatic and natural prejudices that becomes a problem.There's absolutely nothing wrong with making judgements, as long as you don't act in an inappropriate or disrespectful way. I do not saying that you judge wrongly but you don't know me well.




Look of the person varies, and don't judge people based on one set of photo.



If you cannot accept the usage of words in my blog or me indulging in enormous self-praise [ which I don't ]. Fuck off!

Regardless of how open-minded I am, I always have an opinion on another. I'm one of the most accepting individuals, yet I reach conclusions about people very quickly too. All I know, at the moment, you can't wait to get my attention . You succeeded.

P.S Hell no! I am not bruised because your comment are mild compared to people's bitchy comments previously. I am happy that there are non-Singaporean like you make me feel apprciated and amused.

P.S I am not targeting to the majority of a certain country I mention above.Generally, I am stating my stand that don't judge th book by its cover.

sign off
Esjay

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style